SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Mlen's Request Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Mlen's Request Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Mlen's Request Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Mlen's Request Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Mlen's Request Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Mlen's Request Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Mlen's Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mlen

Mlen

Art Gallery : DA page (It's a bit out of date, but I am updating now)
Current examples:
Chibis: o o o
Regular: o o

Mlen's Request Empty
PostSubject: Mlen's Request   Mlen's Request EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 pm

ABOUT ME

Hi everyone, this is Mlen.  I am a traditional and digital artist, although I also do all kinds of other art as well.  My selling point, online at least, is anime inspired chibis and regular proportioned pieces.  I will most likely doing either of these for whoever I choose, although the chances of a full body piece is smaller than headshots, waist ups, and chibis.  They take some time and I need to be inspired after all.  Color will be added no matter what I do.  I enjoy details and pretty colors.  <3

Most of the options available for my Secret Santa are OCs, unfortunately (or fortunately?).  But these characters are pretty simple in design; therefore, the artist is allowed and encouraged to take artistic liberties on their clothes.  I am a very easy girl to please, so if something is missing, then I will not be mad at all.  I will, however, supply as much info as possible on each character (e.g. design, personality, background, relationships with others).  SO, expect this post to be LONG.  Thank goodness for the spoiler option.  

PS.  The profile pictures were drawn by myself, but I am also supplying my collection of previous commissions for inspiration.

OCS

Lazy Times in New Knaan
Lazy Times in New Knaan (or LT for short) is a slice of life dramedy that focuses on the teenage psyche that delves into action, horror, tragedy, and a bigger story that can affect the whole LT universe.  Ya... It's one of those series.  This is the longest of my stories as you can probably tell.  These characters are the main cast of this series.  Contained under each spoiler is information on their personality, background, and their fashion sense.  Also there are extra commissions I have gotten you can use for inspiration~

Mlen's Request Maudecircle
Maude

Spoiler:

Mlen's Request Garvincircle
Garvin

Spoiler:

Mlen's Request Dawitcircle
Dawit

Spoiler:

Mlen's Request Erincircle
Erin

Spoiler:

Mlen's Request Desicircle
Desi

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mlen on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mlen

Mlen

Art Gallery : DA page (It's a bit out of date, but I am updating now)
Current examples:
Chibis: o o o
Regular: o o

Mlen's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mlen's Request   Mlen's Request EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:54 am

O_O  
Never would I imagine that my post would be called 'too long'
Well time to add another~

Angel's Holocaust
Angel's Holocaust (or AH for short) was my first story ever written/inspired.  It is still being worked on to this day, however.  This story is a fantasy drama that draws parallels of late 19th century UK and the hardships of mankind and its minorities especially.  Ya... a real downer.  Still, it seems like the characters have grown kinda popular amongst my characters.  Contained under each spoiler is information on their personality, background, and their fashion sense.  Also there are extra commissions I have gotten you can use for inspiration.

Mlen's Request Maviesquare
Mavie
Spoiler:

Mlen's Request Rosquare
Ro
Spoiler:

Mlen's Request Tugoisquare 
Tugoi
Spoiler:

Mlen's Request Vissquare
Vis
Spoiler:

Star Siphon (WIP)
Star Siphon was a former video game proposal (from college) that has been turned into its own story (with video game potential) about three humans that meet an alien queen by chance and are brought into a new, galatical world outside of their own hemisphere while being granted special powers and immortality... at a price.  Contained under each spoiler is information on their personality, background, and their fashion sense.  Also there are extra commissions I have gotten you can use for inspiration.  Due to how new this story is, there are less commissions of these characters compared to the other stories.

Mlen's Request Banumoon_zps19a16438
Banu
Spoiler:

Others

Mlen's Request NeeviabyMaude
Neevia
Spoiler:

Mlen's Request Art_1
Sultaan
Spoiler:

Nuita

Mlen's Request Nuita_zpsfe30e608