SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Laitma's Request Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Laitma's Request Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Laitma's Request Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Laitma's Request Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Laitma's Request Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Laitma's Request Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Laitma's Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laitma

Art Gallery : http://laitma.deviantart.com/

Laitma's Request Empty
PostSubject: Laitma's Request   Laitma's Request EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Hello there!  
Um, I'm new to this, so I only hope that I'm doing things right...

So for my request, I think there are two main stories I'd love to see a character drawn from.  

IRIS
I have a really big post about the characters and world HERE if anyone wants more background info!  Any character pictured in the journal is also a viable option if they'd prefer to draw them, I would not mind in the least.  : D
----------

SETH  
Laitma's Request Age_meme__seth_by_laitma-d4lymd7 Laitma's Request Seth_by_laitma-d6a0xtz  Laitma's Request Turnaround_by_laitma-d5mhbmq

A half-blood angel and the protagonist of my story.  Seth is generally a pretty moody and reserved character who is very frustrated with himself for the failures he perceives to be his fault, and which are why he tends to isolate himself from others.  He has tattoos along his arms that he usually tries to hide/cover up through long sleeves/gloves and is capable of wielding a form of magic known as "sigology" (middle picture).  Also fights with small concealable weapons, but mostly in self-defense.

CORRYN
Laitma's Request Corryn_by_laitma-d6qt9w7 Laitma's Request Corryn_sketchdump_by_laitma-d63ey1o Laitma's Request Tumblr_mvn934TY9d1si72zto1_1280
A failed experimental angel, Corryn's downright psychotic, erratic, and unpredictable.  His wing design isn't really finalized so feel free to mess around with them (the sketchdump has some other concepts I was playing around with), but he's always kind of covered in scars/dirt and tends to be crouching, sitting, or jumping around (he very, very rarely stands still like the first (reference) pic shows.  He also likes to bother Seth a lot, and by bother I mean switch between trying to save his ass and trying to kill him.

ANGEL DUST
Another story of mine about druggies and somewhat post-apocalyptic landscapes where angels fall from the sky.  Gallery/prose HERE
------------

IAN
Laitma's Request Ian_reference_sheet_by_laitma-d4jx5le  Laitma's Request Pride_and____by_laitma-d6ggtz3  Laitma's Request Cowards_and_chords_by_laitma-d5gq2yj
A druggie with a prosthetic leg who gets caught up in far too many fights, absolutely none of which he wins.  Has some serious self-esteem issues and is sorta suicidal in an aggressive kind of way.  He lost his leg in an accident he doesn't like to talk about, but the second image is of him before the fall (when he was an arrogant, antisocial bastard).  If you wanna draw someone beat up and bloody this would be the one.  <:'D

And unattached to any other story, but if anyone's looking for someone cute and cheerful to draw (since I know I've mostly only offered emo boys, hahaha) here's Sweet!  
Laitma's Request Sweet__reference_sheet__by_laitma-d6ah35p Laitma's Request Tumblr_mt5p334qhc1si72zto1_500
She's just a super happy, cheerful character I have for... I don't really know why, hahahah.  She also may or may not be able to spin sugar candies with her fingertips.  

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Laitma's Request
Page 1 of 1