SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:58 am

Man is it just me... or does it feel like it's been two chapters... something round like 200ish pages... without NORMAL zombie Duane and Sette interactions.

I've been waiting for them to have a discussion and talk about how upset he is that she brought him to that place but SO MUCH SHENANIGANS IN THE MEANTIME!

I bet you the next chapter isn't even gonna start off focusing on either Sette and Duane either ahhhhhHHHHH
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Noooo it's not just you, I have that feeling too T_T I miss them aaaaahhhhh.

(I had been totally expecting the brothel to raise a big hue & cry over finding the corpse in the room, but it seems like that much was subverted at least, haha. XD Not sure whether to be relieved or disappointed that particular potential vector for More Trouble has been defused).
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:50 pm

I enjoyed that actually; the two-toe resignedly cleaning up with the implication that this (or worse) has happened before says a lot about the world, and it's a clever way to further worldbuilding while resolving a plot thread that might only have complicated things unnecessarily. (And they've already got the peaceguard after them anyway; I wonder if an investigation here would really have made that much of a difference.)
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:01 pm

omgomg it's baaaaaccckkkkk for the next chapter 8D

EXCITEMENT even if it's just a chapter cover so far. Looks like the khert snake-eels are making a menace of themselves in Cresce?
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:08 am

He's BACK. There's his FACE LETS DO THIS NEW SCENE ON MONDAY. IF IT ISN'T A SCENE WITH DUANE AND SETTE I'mah be a super unhappy camper man
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:04 am

OMG!! I AM I AAAMM THE UNHAPPY CAMPER! I keep unhappily predicting the things I want to happen next AREN'T whats going to happen next in this comic now XD

Siggghh at least I like these other guys a little more...
but it's just been too long without Duane and Sette interactions man I am gonna pout still about this
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 pm

I KNOW omfg that last update's author note might as well have consisted entirely of 'PSYCHE' or something. geez. XD;;;
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Okay we need to bring this topic alive again cause GOSH DANG THE EMOTIONS IN THE ROOM RIGHT NOW.

So much pinted up everything aall exploding at once now aahh. Duane so angry from the thing she did like chapters ago. 'Cause he's been out of it for since chapters ago. So done with Sette.

And Sette is so DUDE THAT DREAM THING what happened, and you, you were all ruaaahh trying to eat me and then getting it on with the squid, and oh yeah your FAMILY DED OR SUMTHIN SUMTHIN?

And Duane is like no wow. I took your voice and no you tell me this now with it. No. I was mad as heck and now I am mad as heck and sad as heck and

AHH NO WAIT DUANE don't attack her oh no.

Ahahahahahha...aahhh...heee

Gosh.

Right. So, discuss? ouo
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:37 am

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH how can I discuss when there are so many feelings ;A;

CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH (mostly) THIS TIME, DUANE??? Dahhh for characters who can be so smart (or at the very least street-smart and canny) sometimes they can both be awfully dumb :'C
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 am

I know gosh XD MAYBE... suggesting the "Hey I saw you die" thing is okay cause I mean, he was obviously talking over you and not even listening and now you got his attention.

BUHT UHM MAYBE... DON'T ASK HIM JUST YET ABOUT... how he came back and what about your family hahahah
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:25 am

hhhhhgngnnnnnnnn THIS SCENE it is so good and also so painful all at once akjsdfhvskdjfshvfkjhglfkjs

THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED

OR MAYBE IT IS

I DON'T EVEN KNOW
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:57 pm

It's more like this is what you wanted but NOT LIKE THIS!

Like Sette deserved this way back when she made Duane cross that line. Now she's been through so much MORE though and has so many questions about things and asking them all at the wrong time 'cause he's still so maad about the EVERYTHING AND AHH

Also Sette needed punishment, but not ABUSIVE PUNISHMENT he is banging her around right now 'cause too anger to be proper daddy nnghghboohooo

I hope he snaps out of it and realizes he going a BIT OFF THE TOP YO ah gosh
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:10 am

WELL THEN.

Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 pm

omg ;A;

Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:32 pm

waaaah oh no ;A;

/brb crying
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:08 am

HMHMHM GUYS reading the comments section for this newest page, has given my new strength in my crack theory in which Sette might be more related to Duane's daughter than just looking like her.

What IF reborn as Sette!? Hahah. Sette don't look 6... but that don't mean she couldn't BE only six years old man.

Otherwise there is just some 6 year old waiting-to-become-murderous-banker out there somewhere hehe
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 am

OR...what if...if she had been reborn as Cara...0n0
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:41 am

I am all alone with my far fetched theories, sighh~ /sadly pets Matty's new afro
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:09 am

haha man one of the things that makes this comic great is its unpredictability xD (my first few theories were wroooooong so I don't even know anymore.... Unpredictable-but-makes-sense-in-retrospect is exactly how I like my stories)

But I do remember there being some vague hints that Sette might not be the age she looks?
...they seemed to imply she was older, not younger, but anyway.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:05 am

I think the exact wording when asking what age she was was "Old enough to kick your butt so hard her big toe comes out your left nostril and jabs you in the eye."

So... there we have it!? XD
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:27 am

Think I'm remembering a different one xD;; but it does seem that Ashley has deliberately not revealed it, so there's a chance it's important... along with her tail and her mother's identity... hmm!

okay, THEORY: Sette is a chimera made from lions and also Mikaila's reincarnated spirit??? (and she actually has no mother and Nary was lying because he lies as easily as breathing, and also it was bastion who made her)
/only partly joking
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Sette's final form:

Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Gallery_38076_736_8798
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:45 pm

oh no oh noooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 am

NO YOU DIDN'T
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:36 am

Aaauuugghhh this scene is too cute (ahhh the fro aaahhh)

Something awful's going to happen to them, isn't it :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)   Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsounded chatter (may contain spoilers)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS4A :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: