SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Introduce your Characters!

Go down 
+4
Selini
sky665
Kynale
Duskglass
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
twocue

twocue

Art Gallery : http://two-cue.deviantart.com/

Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 am

sure thing man ^^!
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:24 am

Okay, added him to the Q&A! I'd love to see that game get moving again. :> (Perhaps I'll do another intro soon myself...)

And yes, feel free to post as much as you like! We're not an exclusive club; anyone is welcome to post about their characters here C:
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:07 am

so I was going to intro someone else, but Thane told me to intro the spacepilot instead (despite him having no name and no decent reference art). so here he is! I'll probably update later with coloured art Now with updated art!

Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Tumblr_ms331qOSrs1rcsmslo1_r1_500
name: Elizabeth (no it ain't)
story title: Celestials
personality: He's a grumpy space zombie. He avoids getting close to people and prefers to keep to himself (for practical reasons as well as just... not liking people); he's bitter and doesn't really trust himself at all.
family/relationships: He has no family; the only person he is close to is the broken android he retrieved from some ruins. (Her name is Sanumati; he calls her Matty-- her body is completely nonfunctional but her mind is still active; he connected her systems to other machinery to enable communication. She looks out for him like a big sister and pilots his ship, which is where he lives.) He also knows a weird guy called Alioth, whom he sometimes works for (but knows nothing about).
occupation/hobbies: He flies a space plane! He is a really excellent pilot, one of the best there is, and he's not bad at fighting either. Sometimes he works as a bounty hunter or mercenary as well.
goals/aspirations: His ultimate goal is to repair his android friend... which is very difficult since she isn't built at all like normal androids and is far more sophisticated than anything else he's ever seen (and he's not very good at android-building to start with).
brief story description: It's still really rough; I don't have much beyond what I've already mentioned. (But you can bet that lots of zombie shenanigans will be involved!)

Last edited by Duskglass on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:12 pm

HmmHmmm I'm cuurious! Why and/or how IS he a zombiie? Or is that revelation part of some super serious backstory plot hehe XD

Also I've already introduced all my favorite/most actively though about characters of mine but hmmm! Maybe I'll bring some out of the corners of my minds and give them some spotlight again hehe

Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Some_new_guys_by_sky665-d4kfv18

Name: Fira (Cat lady mage) Braydon (The dude with the donkey)
Story title: Untitled
Personality: Fira is a very confident individual who aims to be the BEST MAGE SHE CAN BEEE. She's full of spice, sugar and everything nice-haa. Just, a really outgoing young lady who wants to do right in the world.

Braydon is pretty calm and quiet, keeps-to-himself type of person. He's a traveling merchant with the dream of opening up his own store some day. Takes pride in his merchant skills, always being able to get the best deals and sales wherever he goes.
Family/relationships: Heeh, the most obvious relationship is the one between Braydon and Fira. They're really good friends and partners. (Probably a little bit more than that as the story goes oon) Fira met him while traveling to a town for her mages quest. He was attacked by some thugs and lost most all of his wares and his favorite donkey. And she offered to help him, but he was super hesitant and untrusting of her intentions at first. But eventually they became good friiends!

Other then that - Fira's parents are dead. She has an adoptive father whom she loves and adores and is the reason she wants to be the best mage in the world. Braydon just has a dad, his mum died when he was pretty young. And other than that they have no more friends/relations

Occupation/hobbies: Fira = Mage. Braydon = Merchant XD

Goals/aspirations: Fira = BEST Mage. Braydon = BEST Merchant haha

Brief story description: ((Heheh WOW I forgot about how much this story actually had to it looking over my notes to remember hee.))

And double wow... since I haven't looked at this story since FOREVER I kind of ... did not write this description as briefly as I should have XD So TL;DR: A story about Fira and a little bit about her backstory. And how she meets Braydon. And how they go on adventures together and try to accomplish their goals.

Fooor anyone interested.. my long ramble-version of the desc under the cut:

Spoiler:

Oh no, this story was kept in the shadows for too long. I want to love these guys again UnU
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:54 pm

hoohoo! forbidden-love half-breeds are always fun 8) I always liked Fira's design a lot so it's cool to see more of her!

(shall I add them to the Q&A list? 8> and I will doodle up a response for that zombie question as well!)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Hehe I'm glad! :3 And yes, go ahead and add 'em!
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 am

Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Derps_by_varethane-d4zk2v9

(also here since I love drawing him with his wings oh yessss)

name: Kees

story title:
Clockwork (working title for a big sprawling rp I am doing with Duskglass :D)

personality: HE CRAZY YO. He's a cocky daredevil with a sarcastic streak; patriotic (though not immune to doubts about his nation's leadership) and extremely loyal to his friends and to what he considers to be his duty. He also tends to be inquisitive and when presented with a mystery will go out of his way to solve it. Likes to be the best at what he does, notably flying very fast through obstacles, and kicking everyone else's asses in fights.

He is not sensitive about being short at all. HE'S NOT. SHUT UP.

family/relationships: He was orphaned and taken in as a ward of the military at a very young age, and raised to be an elite soldier; his 'family', such as it is, are those few of the other children who made it through the training (and subsequent mechanical augmentations and their attendant surgical complications), and the odd superior officer who decided to occasionally offer warmth or mentorship to the children rather than strictly following orders and nothing more.

occupation/hobbies: Doing what he is told on missions, finding ways to do what he likes the rest of the time (this is made somewhat easier by the fact that he and his friends had wings and enhanced strength and healing abilities, while their commanders did not-- as they grew older their small rebellions grew increasingly difficult for those in charge to detect, until eventually they gave up and allowed the group to mostly roam as they liked (it was put forth that this might help keep them from growing restless and genuinely rebellious).

goals/aspirations: He dunno. So long as he can still fly, he's happy doing whatever (so long as it is not reprehensible, anyway). For a little while in an older version of the story (after political turmoil caused him to separate from the military) he acted as a mercenary; his unique skills (and the fact that he is Da Best) allowed him to be choosy about who he took on as a client, and he very quickly discovered that he could make a lot of money. (His relationship to money is sort of odd, as he grew up without any conception of it as he never needed to buy things-- he had a vague conception that his wings were Expensive because occasionally it was mentioned in his hearing, but he never had a number to connect with that. It made for an interesting first month or two while he and his mercenarying partner figured out what these funny bits of paper and metal were worth).

brief story description: He has been in a bunch of stories, with a few key similarities... Mostly for the political stuff. The nation Kees grew up in is run by a fairly tyrannical and outdated monarchy; the current prince is covertly plotting regicide (along with the murder of the heir apparent), and another member of Kees's cell inadvertently finds out. This prompts the prince to arrange a nasty accident for the offender-- the accident (a botched 'mission') also claims Kees's arm, which ended up being replaced with prosthetics. (He lost the eye in a much earlier accident)

ANYWAY shit leads to other shit and Kees ends up on the run with a hunch that the prince is up to no good, which begins to turn into outright knowledge as he and he newfound buddy Conor (hahaha buddy is the wrongest word that ever wronged but whatever, they don't murder each other???) stumble upon more evidence of a conspiracy.

PREMIIIIISE gosh I am le tired. Hope I didn't forget too much shit.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:40 pm

resurrecting this topic!

Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Azi_san_ref_colours_by_phantomteacup-d66p6wk
names: Azi (white-haired lady) and San (black-haired kid)
story title: bc (THIS STORY WILL GET A REAL TITLE SOMEDAY SOB)
personality: Azi is a fierce hunter who is terrible at interacting with anyone in ways that don't involve fighting and breaking things, though she has a soft spot for people in trouble, especially if they are unable to defend themselves. (She hates anyone who picks on the weak or experiments on living things. She sees it as her duty to help people, just as others helped and protected her when she was too young and weak to defend herself.) San is just a silly kid-- he likes playing pranks on people and he rarely takes anything seriously, though he's loyal and will fight to protect his friends even if it means getting hurt in the process. (I guess they're both dorky hero types, hahaha)
family/relationships: Azi has a big bro whom she hardly remembers. (The last time she saw him there were enemies after them; he made her hide and went to fight them, and never returned. She was too young to understand at the time but has come to realise he sacrificed himself to save her.) She sort of adopted San when she found him all alone and injured in the forest. (San has a bunch of half-siblings and other family-- but he's never met them and at the beginning of the story he has no idea they exist.)
occupation/hobbies: Azi was experimented on for awhile and her occupation is going around and trying to fuck up everything those people are trying to accomplish. Both of them spend a lot of time traveling around and exploring ruins and fighting monsters!
goals/aspirations: Azi's goals are the same as her occupation: defeating the bad guys and rescuing their victims. She doesn't actually know what their goals are and doesn't care; even if the end result would be positive she doesn't believe in ends-justify-the-means philosophies. San wants to find her again after she went missing, and he's also curious about his origins.
brief story description: Azi found San injured and alone in the wilderness, and took care of him and taught him to speak and fight and survive in the wild. (Before she found him he was... essentially feral; he had been held prisoner his entire life until he cracked and escaped.) But Azi couldn't take a kid on her missions to fight bad guys (and they were always coming after her because she was such a big problem for them) so once he was capable of taking care of himself she left to keep him out of danger. He wants to find her again! The story is also about him finding his family and learning to use his hidden powers, and the adventures he has along the way.
Back to top Go down
Zamorack

Zamorack

Art Gallery : http://the-paige-meister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:43 am

Internet and PC are being mean, but I'll upload a picture very soon!

name: Shiva

story title: Kondaina Supesu, an RP I'm working on with some friends

personality: Shiva is very calm and joyful, but she is not exuberant. She displays a quiet and even shy nature in large crowds and around people she knows little about. She is rarely angry or furious, but she can display annoyance and impatience. However, she loves children so much that she is known to be merciless and cruel to people who would abuse them. Shiva does have bouts of stubbornness and being "power-drunk". She's also respectful and humorous, and knows when the joke is over. Despite her complete lack of a sexual orientation (and ultimately, a sex-drive), she will become flirtatious and "sexual" to trick enemies (or friends if she's bored). Overall, she is a pleasant person to be around and to speak to. Her alignment is Chaotic Good      

family/relationships: Shiva knows many, but she seems to only have a small group of friends, as she has no blood-relations. She sees Kyne as an intellectual equal and her best friend. She has taken something of a guardian or a "big sister" role with Mamoru, as he is much younger than her or Kyne. Her current Apprentice, Veronica, is also somewhat cared for by Shiva, as she does this with all her younger Apprentices.

occupation/hobbies: Shiva is, to put it simply and as bluntly as possible, Darkness and Cold. The body that she created is used as a hub and she (not "it", as her personality depicts her as female, not her body) has developed a personality just like any other sentient being. Besides this, Shiva also is the Aspect (or idea) of Law and Defence, meaning that she is also the reason that law and order exists within her Universe. Because of this, she has taken the role of General of the Guard in the Nexxus (her home), as well as Nexxian executioner and interrogator. She is also a detective and a lawyer. She enjoys virology and genetics, and likes to spend some of her free time developing new strains of viruses that could help her people. She can't help building huge stacks of cups and silverware to make large towers in her kitchen.

goals/aspirations: Many of her goals relate to her occupation. She hopes that child abuse will stop in all corners of her home and the World Down Below. She also wishes to find a way to stop biting her tongue.

brief story description: When the Universe exploded into existence, Shiva, along with Kyne and Mamoru, were also brought into existence as the three main factors of the Universe. After gaining physical forms after billions of dormant solar years, they happened across a planet with sentient creatures and, after falling to the planet after getting in closer for a look, they gained human forms. Before this, they had created the "Nexxus": a huge country floating above the planet in another plane of existence. After twenty-nine years of learning and wandering, they realized what they truly were, and found their way back to the Nexxus. They shared technology and knowledge with the primitives, and over the course of time, developed a friendly bond with the natives of the planet.    
Sorry for the text wall, that was the shortest explanation I've given o.o
Shit does hit the fan multiple times in different Arcs for the Nexxians, but those are more textwalls yaddahyaddhayaddah...

AHH FORGOT THIS MORE STUFF HERE INCLUDING QUESTIONS

Last edited by Zamorack on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Would you like me to add Shiva to the Q&A topic? C:

And just a quick note--
Zamorack wrote:
Despite her complete lack of a sexual orientation (and ultimately, a sex-drive), she will become flirtatious and "sexual" to trick enemies (or friends if she's bored).
Not experiencing sexual attraction actually is an orientation; the word you're looking for is 'asexual'. :> (and some asexuals are still interested in romance without the sex, while others simply form meaningful relationships in other ways.)
Back to top Go down
Zamorack

Zamorack

Art Gallery : http://the-paige-meister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:09 pm

That's what I meant XD Sorry to confuse you!
She is an asexual, but she doesn't feel any romantic pull towards anything. Well, maybe towards food, but that's a long-shot ehehe ._.
Yes, I would love for her to be in the questions topic, thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 am

Oh man! I just remembered some couple characters of mine that I really really like a lot still (Even if I forget about them most of the time eeeheh) and I'd like to shaaare them!

Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 My_little_man_by_sky665-d38rb36
(They were originally fursonas that you see above - but they also have a human form. And I draw them as both forms still because... I can't make up my mind! And I like both designs a lot haha.)
Spoiler:

Name: Susan (deer) and Billy (wolf)
Story title: None - I don't really have a set story for them - just a little "How they met" one
Personality: Billy is a 'lone wolf' who doesn't like people and prefers to be alone. He's very easily angered, and doesn't speak much unless he feels he needs to. Also very easy to anger others, since he doesn't believe in sparing anyones feelings.

Susan is the pretty much exact opposite. She loves being around people, although usually just those with the same way thinking like her. (Billy being one of the few exceptions) She's very open and friendly and would love to talk to you about why being a vegetarian can make for a much healthier lifestyle.

Family/relationships: Billy comes from a very big family who live in the rural country. And has MANY brothers whom he doesn't like in the least. (Since he's the smallest one of the bunch, gang up on him a bunch whenever they'd have tussles and is probably the reason why he likes to be alone) Besides his family and Susan, he doesn't have any other relationships or friends.

Susan comes from a smaller family of just her and her parents. Who live in the city. Susan doesn't have a good relationship with them and does a lot of what she does just to spite them knowing they disagree with it.

Besides Billy, she has a lot of small time friends from college and social hang outs that are mostly just 'hang out' buddys she sees now and then.

Occupation/hobbies: Billy likes to hunt and drive his truck around. Susan likes to cook and go to concerts and other social hang-out type events and parties.

Goals/aspirations: Billy isn't sure what to do with his life, or any goals he'd like to accomplish. Susan has a bunch and dreams and aspires I'm sure haha (Like getting married and the job she always wanted) I haven't considered what they might be specifically though yet!

Brief story description: Haha I've always wanted to share in some way or form the story of how these guys met. But it's also kind of.. embarrassing a little bit for me but I want to try!

Okay wow I ended up talking too much let me see if I can make an abridged version of this! Susan is on a bus with friends from school going on some sort of trip, the car gets engine trouble and has to stop in a rural town near the woods. Susan leaves for a moment for the restroom which turns out is far from the bus - comes back and finds out they left without her. Her bag was on the bus so she can't call them. Turns out no one owns any phones or cars to help her out in this town either. Except for this boy named Billy one lady tells her - who lives alone deeper into the woods and owns a truck. She finds Billy and explains the situation and he begrudgingly agrees to help her out - except his car needs a little tlc worked on it before it can take a trip to the city and also its late so she stays the night at his house first. (And its not really so much a house as it is a shack - just a small room with only bed, so he actually sleeps outside that night and lets her have his bed hehe!)

Annd thats how they meeet..!
Spoiler:

Yep! 9u9 Feel free to add them to the Character QnA even though I won't probably be able to get questions drawn up (and for the ones already asked for me eep!) until next month.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:22 pm

hmm haven't been any posts here in a while; let's fix that

Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Tumblr_n3dxxiqIuG1rcsmslo1_r1_500
name: she doesn't have one (for plot reasons) but I call her dragon girl.
story title: currently untitled.
personality: Generally open and friendly, but she can't tolerate bullies or people who abuse their power, and she will not hesitate to take them down. She believes that everyone should be free to live as they choose (as long as they're not hurting others) and hates people who try to control/dictate others' lives. Almost always puts others' needs before her own; she sees it as her duty to use her skills/strengths to help people.
family/relationships: Her birth family consisted of just her mother and father, with no other immediate relatives (her father's uncle was the king but she never went to court or met any of the other nobility). She wasn't very close to her parents and considers the spirits who raised her to be her true family. She also has a magic sword that is at least partly sentient.
occupation/hobbies: She spends most of her time wandering the place between worlds; she enjoys exploring new places and learning about them. The Other Lands are very dangerous and she is a skilled fighter, often going out of her way to help others, but it's not really a true occupation.
goals/aspirations: She wants to help others, protect the weak; her main aspiration is to be strong enough to do so. But she hasn't really given much thought to what she wants to do long term, or what she wants for herself.
brief story description: Dragon girl has the power to turn mirrors into doorways leading to the places between worlds, and whenever she looked into mirrors or got too close to them she could see strange and horrible monsters in them. Everyone, her parents in particular, believed it was simply an overactive imagination, and her fears were dismissed. Unable to control her powers, she opened a door that allowed the mirror monsters to pass through and kidnap her, leaving a 'reflection' in her place. She was rescued from the kidnappers and has been living nomadically in the Other Lands ever since.

(I would add her to the Q&A to try and revive that too, but she is mute so I imagine trying to have her answer questions wouldn't work out too well.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce your Characters!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3