SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Introduce your Characters! Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Introduce your Characters! Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Introduce your Characters! Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Introduce your Characters! Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Introduce your Characters! Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Introduce your Characters! Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Introduce your Characters!

Go down 
+4
Selini
sky665
Kynale
Duskglass
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

Introduce your Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Here's a place to post a little bit about your characters! C:
Try to avoid super long textwalls here-- we want to hear about your characters but we don't want this thread to become a textwall dump where no one reads what anyone else posts. Keep it short and sweet, and feel free to ask questions about other people's characters!

Here is a little template thingy for your convenience-- not mandatory, but if you're not sure what to write this is a good place to start!
Quote :
[INSERT PICTURE HERE]
name:
story title:
personality:
family/relationships:
occupation/hobbies:
goals/aspirations:
brief story description:

(Images of the character in question are strongly recommended; they will help to generate interest! And feel free to edit the template as desired.)

There aren't really any rules aside from the obvious-- be courteous and don't post characters that aren't your own.
And, anyone is welcome to post here; don't be shy about jumping in if you're new! C:

(Note: If you are interested in going into detail about your world and your characters' entire life story, I'd strongly encourage you to make your own thread!)

Last edited by Duskglass on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kynale

Art Gallery : DeviantArt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:37 pm

I hope people post here and share some of the characters; I'd be really interested to read. Smile

I'm actually currently working on finishing art of my own characters. I have some very old art but it's mostly outdated and inaccurate since I've made a lot of changes to them since then. And I don't really want to post until I have pictures, but I will when I do! ^^;

Speaking of characters, I want to share a neat site I found in case anyone is unfamiliar and might be interested: CharaHub

A really useful site for organizing your characters. I know a lot of people here probably have their own websites for their characters, but I found this useful if you don't. I especially like the questions feature.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 am

Oooh~! That site.. is interesting... HRM I might even.. try that site out hmm!! Thank you for sharing it Kynale!

And ah, no characters still~ I shall share some of mine then XD

I think I'd like to share with you Perdy and Delilah, since I haven't talked too much about them yet anywhere. But I've been workin' on their story and fallen in love with them too much so that I've been havin' soo many people draw them for me rofl.

Spoiler:

Name: Delilah (The goatgal), Perdido (AKA Perdy the foxboy)
Story title: Dragon Soul

Personality: Delilah is full of determination for adventure and obliviousness to danger. Which is a dangerous mix and gets her and everyone around her in an awful lot of trouble. She also shares her body with the soul of a dragon, who has a very level headed and helps to keep her in check, despite to her occasional protest about it.

Perdy is pretty emotionless most of the time. Always seems to be kind of 'not there' or spaced out some of the times. His personality and way of doing things is very animal instinct based and he doesn't give much thought into anything he does.

Family/relationships: Delilah has a very nice mummy and daddy who are always concerned about her. She loves them a lot and wishes they wouldn't worry so much about her. Which is hard to do considering all the trouble she gets herself into. The only thing that keeps them tolerate of it is knowing her dragon keeps careful watch over her.

Perdy is a runaway orphan with no family. The closest thing to a family he has, is his Mistress whom he obeys and looks up to. (Gotta drawin' of his mistress here if you're interested!)

Occupation/hobbies: Before she met Perdy Delilah liked hangin' out with her good friend, and gossipin' about the boys they have crushes on.

Perdy likes obeyin' his Mistress and not much else.

Goals/aspirations: Delilah's goal range from Get-the-cute-guy-in-my-village-to-notice-me, to get-my-dragon-back-from-soul-stealing-demons depenin' on which part of the story we're in hehe!

Perdy's goal is the same as his hobbies XD

Brief story description:

Their story is mostly focused on Delilah, who's the protagonist, and starts off just getting to know her and her life living with a having a dragon soul inside of her and then kicks off when a soul stealin' monster steals most everyone souls in her village (Includin' her dragon's) and she goes off on an adventure to get it back.

She meets some foxboy along the way and may or may not end up falling for him! >n>! (Like it's such a big secret XD)

That was fun~! :'3 I'm so excited to work on this adventure soon - but it's still mostly all bones and no fleshy and meaty details put into place. Plus I have two other webcomics to finish - and one other one I want to get started on beeefore this one aahhtoomanystories
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:14 am

hoohooo...... glad to see more about those two, Sky!!

Guess I'll go next :> with these two!
Introduce your Characters! Cover07_tumblr_by_phantomteacup-d5tbrct
names: Luthe (the tree dude) and Maut (the kid)
story title: From the Machine (it's a comic!)
personality: Luthe doesn't really know how to interact with people-- he's definitely a loner. He appears calm and silly/awkward most of the time but if anything he cares about is threatened he'll defend it pretty ruthlessly.
Maut tries to be happy and see the good in his situation, but in reality he's lonely and scared and feels like an outsider. He was taught to believe everything he's told and sticks pretty strongly to those beliefs... he tends to see things pretty black-and-white. He also very likely has PTSD.
family/relationships: Luthe doesn't really have any family or friends. He was raised by a witch because Reasons; she's the only person he's really close to at the start of the story.
Maut is an orphan in the care of the Alkiddian Military. One of the higher-ups (a dude named Tozar) goes out of his way to be nice to Maut but he can't do anything about Maut's situation. Maut doesn't have any close friends and has never had much contact with anyone even close to his own age.
occupation/hobbies: Luthe wanders around a lot and talks to trees. He doesn't have an occupation but he's good at fighting.
Maut works for the military. He likes playing/listening to music.
goals/aspirations: Luthe was sent on a Quest by the witch who raised him. He believes that the assassin known only as Strider is who he is looking for. He finds Maut along the way and decides to help the kid because he's a pushover.
Maut just wants to have friends and feel accepted and liked for who he is. It doesn't take him long to decide he'd rather continue traveling with Luthe than go home. (He has never really thought about or been asked what he wants to be or do, but if he gave it some thought he would want to become a musician.)
brief story description: Think I've pretty much covered everything about their part of the story already that isn't spoilers! Luthe finds Maut (who was accidentally left behind on a battlefield) and they start traveling together and eventually become friends.

I'd be happy to answer questions about these two! I'm really bad at writing bios, as anyone who looked at the comic's cast page will notice xD;;; (or if you want me to write about a specific character(s) next feel free to suggest someone!
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:41 am

Ahh, I really like them! :3
I have a question then~! What do they like to do together when they're hanging out? When story driven plots aren't keepin' them occupied XD
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:10 am

Luthe travels everywhere on foot, so they mostly just walk a lot, getting to the next location xD
At first Maut was too shy and tired to really talk to him at all but as they got more comfortable around each other Maut started talking more. He's pretty inquisitive, but at first he was worried Luthe would get annoyed if he asked too many questions like most other grownups did. Luthe isn't very good at conversations so they usually talk about whatever Maut is currently curious about. Luthe is usually willing to answer questions. (He also feeds Maut a lot because Maut is always hungry.)
...There isn't really much they CAN do together out in the middle of nowhere besides talk to each other. xD (Though at some point if there's ever time between all those plot events Maut will probably ask Luthe for fighting lessons.)
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:57 pm

I love these! I'll see what I can put together soon for mine, most of my chars I haven't even thought about in years quite a while. (Except the ones I share with Kynale, I guess.)

sky - Perdy and Delilah are adorable. x3 I'm so glad to know more about them.

Dusk - I really like those two. XD So cool how Luthe looks out for Maut like that. ^^ I love their names too.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 am

Thank you! So far they are my favourite dynamic to write in the comic. :>
And I look forward to seeing your posts too!

I suppose I'll do another comic-related one.
Introduce your Characters! Tyrface_06_22_by_phantomteacup-d5tj3ub
name: Tyr
story title: From the Machine
personality: Socially awkward, painfully honest (he doesn't know how to lie at all). He's loyal and determined once he commits to things but he's terrible at planning ahead and making decisions for himself. Often comes across as stoic because he was trained extensively to not have emotions but secretly he's a huge wingdork.
family/relationships: None at all. (He doesn't even have actual biological parents; he was cloned.) He was part of the Altyran division, who all had wings and very similar builds/skillsets, but any sort of emotional connection between Soldiers was strongly discouraged. (Though he did get pretty close to one of the other Altyrans....)
occupation/hobbies: Formerly a Soldier (a member of the elite Eltanin military forces). After he ran away he ended up as Shadi's unofficial bodyguard. He likes flying more than anything else.
goals/aspirations: Not die and keep his allies from not dying. (Like I said, he doesn't think ahead much.) At some point in the future of the plot I feel like he will decide to free the other Soldiers/prevent more from being created but right now that's a long way off.
brief story description: .....yeah I still don't know what to put here. <_<
Suggest someone else for me to do or ask questions?
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:33 am

Ah! Poor guy, I can relate also with the being-unable-to-lie and painfully honest XD

More people need to be postin' their characters, I like reading these! :3
And I think I will post some Comic-Related ones now tooo haha.

Let me share with you my precious first-actual-webcomic-ahievment-brainbabies Chester and Ferdie-----

There is the original bat and lynx version of them:
Spoiler:

Name: Chester(lynx/older guy) and Ferdie(bat/younger kid)
Story title: Chester and Ferdie... (I am the best at naming my webcomic guys, let me tell you >>;; )
Personality: Chester is a punk who thinks he is the greatest. Ferdie is your typical cute little kid.
Family/relationships: Both were mama's boys until they were separated from them by whatever-universe-reason. Once Chester was a little kid on his own, he runs into Jira ( Normal version image of her and AU Jira ) who basically adopts him as her own. Chester never really considers her like a mom, but rather that-lady-that-is-a-pain-but-I-guess-she's-ok-cause-she-took-care-of-me type deal hehe. They constantly are fighting but both really care about the other. Once Ferdie was on his own, he runs into Chester, who sort of ends up adopting him like a little brother - despite Chester's huge protests against it.
Occupation/hobbies: Chester likes girls and partying. Ferdie just likes having fun and bein' the little kid that he is. (Both of these things are hard for both of them to achieve it seems.. no matter what universe they're in XD)
Goals/aspirations: For Lynx Chester his goal is to get his spot back at the zoo. For AU Chester his main goal is basically DON'T GET KILLED but would also like to find a sweet new place to have for a temporary home. For both Ferdie's, their goals are trying to reunite with their mama's whom they get separated with.
Brief story description: Hehe I think I've mostly touched on this - but the story for both universes is always basically just this: Little Ferdie and their Mama just hangin' out, trying to survive. Some big bad bird lookin' type fella comes and separates them. Ferdie gets stuck with Chester, and although they both start off disliking each other - they eventually form a friendship.

Fun Fact: This story of mine was inspired from a dream in which a Lynx was trying to help to little mice get back home, and went on a crazy adventure that involved speeding train shoot outs complete with cowboys/burgles. The Lynx ends up getting to a zoo and finds their Kangaroo they were looking for - and the Kangaroo thanks the Lynx for keeping the mice save - and then eats them XD Saying they live in his stomach and will live happily ever after.

..don't ask me how I formed that into a story like this, I don't even know anymore rofl
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:20 am

I agreeeee more people should post >:U
(Thane promised to do one sometime this weekend at least!)

And yeah, titles are hard. :C (I always thought 'From the Machine' was a really dumb title and it was only ever meant to be a placeholder, which I ended up using for lack of anything better... but everyone else seems to like it?? xD;; Well, either way, it's too late to change it now.)

Perhaps I'll do another one tomorrow as well! I like sharing.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 am

Ohman! I get myself in trouble with too many placeholder title/name ideas XD FOREVER I kept calling some characters in my stories "Deer girl" and "Dragon boy" and I was like hrrrmm I better name these guys before these become their ACTUAL names haha... (And I still accidentally type out 'deer' or 'dragon' when Im typing out script stuffshfshg Im getting better though XD)
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 am

yeah I have characters I refer to as dork and dreadsy (short for dreadslady) and a dude I call patch.... and those three have real names; I am just really terrible at using them. (but I'm always careful to make placeholder names really dumb so they can't stick too badly xD;;; I would never actually call a character something like 'hatgirl' or 'spacepilot' or 'treedude' or 'gimpy' or...)

but 'noodle' is still my favourite placeholder/stupid nickname.
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Duskglass wrote:

shush you

Uhhh okay I guess I will do this too or...something :U For.... the most obvious characters, my webcomic protagonists!

Introduce your Characters! Dramatic_pose_by_varethane-d384um1
(wow I need more new coloured art showing both of them in the same composition, this is super old)

Name: Kiran (horned dude) and Teeko (wee lass)
*Note: Teeko (in name and starting appearance) is the original creation of a friend; the version of her in the comic has grown independently and I'm totally responsible for her comic appearance, identity, backstory, actions, and personality, but credit where it's due. (:

Story title: Chirault!
*Note: I'm gonna approach these from where the characters were at early on in the story, since some of these points change over the course of the story; I won't talk about spoilers other than the things that happen within the first couple of chapters.

Personality: Kiran is a huge loser who doesn't really know how to do this social interaction thing, he spent the majority of his time before the story started wandering around in a forest by himself. He likes people and wants to be people but he isn't very good at social things. His job involves a lot of violence, which he neither loves nor hates. He has his own moral code that he sticks to obsessively, although he can become paralyzed when he encounters a situation that falls outside it.
Teeko is pretty outgoing and gregarious, and forms attachments to people pretty quickly; she is fast to trust, though while she can be a little naive at times (being nine years old), she is relatively savvy when it comes to reading people's intentions. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, and is quick to jump to action when she sees something that needs doing.

Family/relationships: Kiran doesn't know his biological family (or if he can even be said to have ever had one); he grew up within a band of mercenaries, though, some of whom approached the status of parents for him. He cares about them, and about his friends, though he acts prickly towards just about everyone.
Teeko's parents are dead; they were the only family she had, and being alone was her worst fear, so when she encountered Kiran (the first person to help her) she was quick to form a bond. She sees him as a sort of surrogate brother, though she never had any biological siblings.

Occupation/hobbies: Kiran is a demon hunter, the job which as mentioned before kept him mostly roaming the woods. He's technically treated as being on probation by the guild he works for though; no one trusts him due to the fact that he's a demon himself, but he puts up with it because it's the only way he sees to eventually become accepted. He doesn't really have any hobbies; he doesn't know how to read, and most of his time is taken up by actively hunting demons, traveling on foot everywhere, and maintaining his equipment. He is vaguely aware that there might be more to life than that but he tries not to think too much about it.
Teeko's occupation........ being cute :U She wants to grow up to be a mage or a hunter; she doesn't like the idea of being helpless forever.

Goals/aspirations: Oh dang this is a hard one :T Kiran lives mostly in the present and tries not to think much about the future-- he has a cautious fantasy that one day he will be more accepted by human society, but is aware that this may never happen. He won't give up on it, though; that way leads to Bad Things, and it would be a betrayal of the people who raised him and those who still care about him.
Teeko, as mentioned before, wants to grow up to Do Things! She wants to be strong and defend herself, and to interact with the people she respects as a peer. Also, she wants to be people-sized again.

Brief story description: While running alone in the woods after the city she was raised in got destroyed, Teeko encounters a rogue mage fighting with a demon gets shrunk by a wayward spell to be super duper tiny but luckily is happened upon by Kiran, who agrees to help her get back to her regular size (since the mage who originally shrunk her was now stone dead and incapable of reversing his spell). Shenanigans start happening.

Yep :U

(Some of the things here have only been hinted at in-story but will be explored in greater detail later; not sure if they count as spoilers or not, now that I'm thinking about it. UM. 8D??@?@????!!?!?!?)
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Aw yisss! Thane posted 8D

huh... I never knew Kiran couldn't read. Is illiteracy common in Chirault? (I'm guessing not from what we've seen of the cast; even Teeko could read, and it seems mages need to read/write to do spells...)

varethane wrote:
Duskglass wrote:

shush you

you know it's true :U
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 pm

It's about middling-common, though most people in the cities can read (or anyone who comes into contact with a lot of mages) <_< Kiran's a little embarassed by it, though, so he avoids situations where it might come up.

(He's not totally illiterate, he can recognize most common words and he's pretty good with numbers. He doesn't really do books, though-- most of the ones he's had opportunity to come into contact with have been books of magic, and... no. XD)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Whaat!? Turning them down just cause they're magic books!? But I thought Kiran LOOVED magic!! XD
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:42 am

He likes eating it... maybe the books taste bad. :U
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 am

Introduce your Characters! Kirans_zps68352e3a
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 am

(mod note: split a chunk off this topic because it went on a wild tangent; see here.)

Introduce your Characters! Stupidest__norolots_by_phantomteacup-d5nb8bv
(talk about characters I need new art of xD;;; )

names: Azerein Zashret and Tenziel Nolzerash (ignore what's written on the ref xD;;; )
story title: idk yet; I refer to the overall continuity as 'bc' and their story specifically as 'Niralats'.
personality: Zashret is playful and easy-going, very difficult to anger. She is pretty outgoing and friendly on the surface but doesn't form very many deep close bonds. (She also cross-dresses a lot because the dominant culture in the desert is very patriarchal-- she's very good at passing for male.)
Tenziel is very calm and prefers to be alone, though he'll sometimes go out of his way to help people. (And then be awkward and reclusive because he doesn't really know how to be social, though Zashret helped him learn to be less awkward.) He is also (somewhat) possessed by a dragonish spirit thing, and he's really in-tune with spirity shenanigans in general!
family/relationships: Tenziel has no known biological relatives, though he is on rather close terms with the First Niralat (who is sometimes revered as a god but isn't actually). He adopted Zashret when the First Niralat ordered him to-- Zashret was abandoned by her parents.
occupation/hobbies: Both are Niralats! (Niralat is a pyrokinetic martial art.) Zashret takes other odd jobs (from bodyguard to manservant to entertainmenty stuff like music and dance...) and Tenziel wanders around the desert and communes with spirits and shit. Zashret likes sparring and doing artsy things; Tenziel likes meditating and travelling to new (often dangerous) places.
goals/aspirations: Zashret's goal in the story is to find Tenziel because he went missing and she wants to find him! Tenziel's motives vary a lot but they mostly involve helping people because he's a sucker.
brief story description: Zashret was living in a small desert town as a kid; she liked to explore the ruins that were all over the area. One day Tenziel arrived in the village and opened a sealed door in the ruins, and curious Zashret went to explore! She found him meditating in an old Niralat temple and wanted him to teach her; he refused initially but over time they became bestest friends! But then Shenanigans happened and they were split up, and Zashret went to the big city to try to find clues about where he is.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:33 am

Gasp! Its the CHARACTER from your icon! XD It's strange to hear about that character now - 'cause since they're you're icon I've just kinda been.. picturing them as you. Constantly breathing fire. Heeeh!
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 am

Hahaha! Yeah I do that too xDD

hmm! I forgot about these.... A while ago I pestered people* to ask my characters questions and then drew the character answering it!
Here's the ones I did for Tenziel and Zashret:
Spoiler:
(there are quite a few under that cut ahaha)

* 'people' = Thane
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:18 pm

I am really enjoying reading all these. XD I like that Q&A with the drawings, too.

Um, here's one of mine, I guess. From a story that's been sitting in my head. Please forgive this really old sketch. T-T It's all I have for now.

Introduce your Characters! Nagino2
name: Nagino
story title: Not sure, but I was thinking just plain Nagino for the title. XD
personality: She is pretty humble, and is trusting to the point of being very naive sometimes. Anyone who shows her great kindness she will become quite attached to. She is often prone to insecurity about her own being. She feels like she is a monster and idealizes the human form, so she wants to emulate it as much as possible. (She is a kind of Naga. She has a human-like form and a snake form.)
family/relationships: She belongs to a tribe, but doesn't talk about them much. She befriends Kazu and his older brother when they rescue her and give her shelter. Eventually she and Kazu end up becoming very close and fond of each other.
occupation/hobbies: Hm, I guess she likes making things with her hands, so anything involving crafts. Things like jewelry and clothing. She also makes it her duty to help around the boys' household doing chores and cooking and stuff.
goals/aspirations: She wants to be human. xP She resists turning into her snake form because she has a strange theory that if she stays in her other form long enough, she'll eventually become one. Her other goal is basically devoting her life to helping the people who saved her.
brief story description: Still developing it, but basically it's a world where Nagino's kind is often hunted/captured by humans. A lot of bad blood happened between the two groups which resulted in a border being drawn that neither species is supposed to cross. Or if one does, then it's basically a free for all. So Nagino somehow ends up crossing this border and becomes fresh meat for the hunters on the other side. Kazu and his older brother save her from being killed, and she decides to spend her life repaying them.

Btw, I can identify with the placeholder names thing. XD "Kazu" is actually one, since I have no clue what to call him, and it's the only thing that popped in my head at the time. x.x Might change it before it sticks. And for all I know, his brother is just gonna be called "Brother". >> Still have a lot of thinking to do on this story. Dx
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Oh gosh! I love Naga's XD DON'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SNAKEY SIDE! But I guess it can't be helped. It reminds me of my spider girl, Casey. Who maybe -whythehecknow- I shall share with you about her too since this is the proper board for it XD

Spoiler:

Name: Casey ('Cause who needs last names.. although I do want one for her eventually XD If I ever go anywhere more with her story)
Story title: None! All things story wise I have for her is this little flash/comic/short story type thing I made for it introducing her character a bit, and how she met Ben.
Personality: She's pretty fun and energetic. She's also ashamed a bit of her spider side. That is, she doesn't mind being what she is - except for when it comes to her diet. Which requires a healthy balance of humans XD She's tried other diets that consisted of animal juices only, but she gets really sick and realizes that having a human every one and a while is necessary to keep her health close to stable. Since she hates it though - and so her pale skin 'nd sickly demeanor is really due to the fact she is so malnourished rather than a spider-type-vampire-deal :B
Family/relationships: She has only one mother for her family member. She has a... decent relationship with her mom. Not someone she likes to visit or hang out with, but she's still her mom and she loves and respects her. Never met her dad because when female spider ladies are preggies - they need a special kind of nourishment to keep their baby healthy. A special nourishment that can only come from daddy spider guys! (*Fun note: The way her mom explains this to Casey makes it sound soooo romantic to her XD)

Other relationships she has is her best friend Angelica(Angie) whom is a vampire and helps her out when it comes to meals.

And then there's Ben - who started off as meal but then became her human prisoner since she couldn't come to terms to eat 'em. Eventually, they gain each others trust though and Ben isn't forced to live with her anymore, but stays because he wants to hehe. (You could say now they are SMITTEN u///u )

Occupation/hobbies: She likes watching super old black and white movies and arts and crafts! (She likes sewing and knitting the best though)
Goals/aspirations: To be a decent living creature with morals even though she EATS PEOPLE >__>
Brief story description: Not much to say for this since there really ISN'T one XD I've been playing with ideas for some, but nothing sticks well enough to encourage me to write out a fancy story for her. I mainly just made her for the fact I thought that having a character who was like a vampire expect with spider traits would be cool UuU;
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 pm

I like Casey :> (and I suppose she can't just take a little nibble without killing the human? xD;; ) I actually read her little flash comic while I was doing 'research' for the date game, hahaha.

And I hope Nagino can eventually learn to love her snakey side! (I'm also fond of snake/naga characters... I have a couple snakey minor/side characters myself!)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Hehe nope nibbles isn't a possibility XD I wanted to keep her true to spider ways in that she has to inject a venom that turns their insides into liquid juices and then sucks it out - and so she can't digest anything that isn't liquid also.

So.. since those inner organs are kind've important to stay as they are and not liquidy substances - it's all or nothing! :3 ((Sorry Casey!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce your Characters!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next