SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Hi guys! Halloween is among us!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

Art Gallery : DA
3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:41 am

... And I'm getting pretty excited about all the spooky stuff floating around in stores and in people's houses! Besides Christmas, Halloween my favorite time of year!

I love the weather, on the brink of being chilly, but still warm. The atmosphere, people are getting back into the swing of things after a lazy summer. And fewer bugs! - I'm not very fond of the summertime bugs. Fall is just a great time of year!

Just wondering if you guys are planning on any costumes for this year or such! I'm currently working on some crazy masks and demonic looking claws! I've never worked with papermache this much before so this is scary in itself! lol!

And here is a little something to get you in the spirit of Halloween -

Last edited by aaawhyme on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kynale

Art Gallery : DeviantArt

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 am

That sounds really cool! You should post pics when you're done. Very Happy

No costumes for me sadly. Don't really have the time, school is eating it all up. I do want to get into the Halloween spirit though... maybe I will carve a cool pumpkin. I had an idea last year to make one based on Chandelure but never got around to it, so maybe this year. ^^;

Can't seem to get that YouTube link to work. Sad
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:59 am

Kynale wrote:

Oh my gosh, do it! That'd be so cool!

I'm trying to decide what pumpkins to create this year. I was thinking I'm going to try my hand at 'The Face of Bo' from Doctor Who, but that will probably fail.

If all else fails, I'll carve something from Invader Zim, or a Masterball, because who doesn't love the classics! xD

I wish I could make it an actual youtube link, but I have to be a member for 7 days to post any external links ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 am

aaawhyme wrote:
Kynale wrote:

Oh my gosh, do it! That'd be so cool!

I'm trying to decide what pumpkins to create this year. I was thinking I'm going to try my hand at 'The Face of Bo' from Doctor Who, but that will probably fail.

If all else fails, I'll carve something from Invader Zim, or a Masterball, because who doesn't love the classics! xD

I wish I could make it an actual youtube link, but I have to be a member for 7 days to post any external links ;_;

I'll try! =D

All those ideas sound cool to me. ^^

Omg, what the heck... it must be another weird default setting. I'll see if I can find it and fix it, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 am

Okay, I think I found it. Sorry about that. There were a bunch of odd default security settings. =\ Try it now!
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 am

Kynale wrote:
Okay, I think I found it. Sorry about that. There were a bunch of odd default security settings. =\ Try it now!
Sorry, I was updating my request xD
Alright, it works now! Thank you! The first post of this thread has the youtube video! :3
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:10 am

Kynale wrote:
also, I sent this to the 'Admin' account, though I'll say it again. xD - People can't post in the 'introductory' thread, just so yah know! :3
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 am

aaawhyme wrote:
Kynale wrote:
also, I sent this to the 'Admin' account, though I'll say it again. xD - People can't post in the 'introductory' thread, just so yah know! :3

Thank you for letting me know. I don't know why it would do that uhg! And I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. ;_; I'll ask Selini, I hope she can solve it.
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:05 pm

aaawhyme wrote:
Aack, I'm so sorry you've been running into so many problems. XD But thank you for telling us these things, it helps!
The thread should be fixed now, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Also, I agree, Halloween is one of my favorite ever holidays. *-* I'm not keen on horror, but for some reason when Halloween rolls around I become drawn to all sorts of spooky games/films. XD For the spirit of Halloween I guess. I love it though.

For my costume this year I plan to be a zombie pirate. I think I have most of the stuff I need, just need to execute it properly, hehe.

I'm not sure what to make for my pumpkin yet. Kynale, a Chandelure pumpkin would be so awesome! You should show us a picture if you do it. ^^

Whoa, that video is creepy. XD
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:29 am

That sounds awesome Selini, and perfect for you. XD I kinda miss dressing up.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:14 am

Might wear my Blue Spirit costume! (May or may not do my Zuko makeup underneath; I'm not sure how early I want to get up. xD;; )

I don't have any good photos of the full costume since I remade the mask, but here are a couple old ones...
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Tumblr_m7wvs6Mwxe1rcsmslo1_500
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Tumblr_luorci8ZqL1r36p16o1_500

and the mask!
Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Tumblr_m9yj2oYcE51rcsmslo1_500
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:59 am

@Ky: Aw, well I hope you're able to find some time to this year. Even if it's just a little bit. x3

@Duskglass: Holy... *o* That Blue Spirit costume is awesome! Nice job on the mask!
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:13 pm

That does look super awesome! Especially that mask, wow.

And nah Selini, won't happen but that's okay. I was thinking about it more and realized I lied. XD I actually hated dressing up and was relieved when I was old enough that I didn't have to. Product of going to a school where kids were downright cruel, I guess. What I miss, perhaps, is the free candy haha. Also it really is fun looking at other people's costumes. =) I love the creative ones.

Halloween will pretty well be non-existent at my house this year. My parents will be in Florida, and I have class that night so nobody will be home to answer the door. So I'm going to have to pretty much turn out all the lights and make sure the doors are locked =\

Still do wanna try carving that pumpkin if I get time though. =D I didn't get to do one last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! Halloween is among us!   Hi guys! Halloween is among us! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! Halloween is among us!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS4A :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: