SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Character Q&A game

Go down 
+3
sky665
Selini
Duskglass
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:48 am

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Qa_doodles5_zps2e44abad

d'aww, Teeko. She looks so happy!
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

Art Gallery : deviant|tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Character Q&A game - Page 2 84p2cwa
He has spent about half his life on a space station...not many places wide enough for flight and he didn't want to risk getting seen.

Edit:Posted this running out the door so I didn't have time to make comments.

Sorry Luthe I didn't mean to ask an awkward question. D: He photosynthesizes...his coyness paired with the idea of photosynthesis makes me think he's secretly like this:
Character Q&A game - Page 2 F3x1yrE

Teeko does look happy. She's the type that's fun to watch since she's always enjoying herself. XD What kind of clothing does she want to wear?
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Mashi that Luthe drawing is adorable XDD

AND OKAY! Some answers finally (Work took up my time and stamina)

Derek first:
Spoiler:

The only thing he'd feel remorseful about is the fact Val had basically rigged it from the start since they really dooo, need to eventually leaaave - meaning he loses.. all the time XD Side note: I like to think they bought some fancy men in black toy off the intergalactic interwebs that lets them erase peoples memories of the whole thing afterwards hehe. As an extra security caution.

And Delilah!

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Delilaa_by_sky665-d5v6tyc

It's kind of funny that you asked, because earlier when I was brainstorming up the story in general I played with the idea of what if she found an egg - and her dragon's soul transferred into it so he'd have another dragon body to be inside of rather than her own. Kind of liked the idea of her friend being now stuck inside a defenseless egg that she now needed to care for and make sure would stay safe and well until it hatched!

But I tossed it aside, and so "Now" she'd probably just take care of it still - while keeping her dragon soul inside XD She'd also find a nice little nest for it...

--

And s'more questions!
Tyr: How did you learn to use your wings? Did it come naturally or did you have to practice a lot?

Kiran: Do you ever get really bad nightmares?

Jack: Do you ever go by 'Jackie' for a nickname?

XD!! Sorry, that question is a bit silly one. I just find it funny to find another character here who shares my alien character's names eheh.

Here's another if you're up to it:
Ryuu: Have you ever handled a situation in a way you later regretted?
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:58 am

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Qa_stuffs_zps3d833a39

Will do the other one tomorrow once I'm back home, my fingers are freezing up here XD;;;; heaterless room in a thin-walled cabin at nighttime with the outside temperature plummeting to around -20 = getting kind of hard to control my fingers.........
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 am

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Q__tyr_wings_by_phantomteacup-d5v8mf2
He was also the only Altyran to enjoy it (which probably had something to do with it).

Thought of another for Ryuu: Do you wear special clothes to allow for your wings? (And if not, do you rip your shirts a lot?)

Delilah/Perdy: Perdy's Mistress orders him to steal the dragon egg for Nefarious Purposes. (Maybe she wants a dragon omelette?) What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Character Q&A game - Page 2 I92dblo
What are you looking at?

Spoiler:
I enjoyed drawing this badly. All three questions are in there. XD
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Delilah/Perdy: Perdy's Mistress orders him to steal the dragon egg for Nefarious Purposes. (Maybe she wants a dragon omelette?) What do you do?

Spoiler:

Perdy either then tries to take it back again, or just gives up and looks for another egg.

The funny thing is this is basically the second part of the story's plot in a nutshell XD!
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Dusk- (Zashret) What do you think is the most beautiful part of the desert you live in?
(Zena) - What's your favorite swear word?

Sky- (Jackie) Who gives the best hugs?
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Sky- (Jackie) Who gives the best hugs?

Character Q&A game - Page 2 The_hugging_contest_by_sky665-d5vbcgl

Gosh! You're giving me a prompt about Jackie and hugs!? Something I fill my sketchbook with already on a daily bases!! ((Maybe not daily but, I sure do draw Jackie hugging all the time in there XD!)
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Fast! You get another one then. XD @Derek- What is the most unusual thing you have in your house (or that you have invented)?
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Character Q&A game - Page 2 QA_dreams_zps9a0a693a

Wherein Kiran lies through his teeth.

Jack: What's up with the power glove mechanical hand thing?

Nic: Do you think you'll ever warm up to being alive again (pun somewhat intended)?
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 am

I updated the OP with some new victims characters :U Look at all these lovely characters available to torment ask!

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Zena_words_by_phantomteacup-d5vgmrj
Turns out Zena thinks having 'favourite things' is stupid and she'll have no part of it.

(still working on the Zashret one; want to make a nice drawing of her favourite place >8U !!)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Answers_by_sky665-d5vm37i

Sorry for the late response! XD When I haven't been working - I've been using my art time to get Jackie's done. (I wanted the next part to be UP already but every time I get closer to finishing it - there's always still SO MUCH TO FINISH fff XD)

I think Nic... technically kinda counts as one of Derek's inventions also? Hehe - most strange because he's made duplicates of dead people before - but never before has their dead soul ever attached to the duplicate before. New discoveries!

Also - they might have misinterpreted the second question - but yes, I'm sure Nic will warm up to the idea! ((For Jackie's sake) Or at least just not complain about it as much in front of her >u>; ))

And another question for Mashi!

Ryuu - What are your favorite types of books?
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:49 pm

hey threeeaaaaaad come baaaaaaaaack

Shruikan - It was mentioned that you had a lot of previous sexual relationships before you met Phantom-- are any of those people still around, and do you ever run into them occasionally? (Is it awkward?)

Drake and/or Oliv: what do you see yourselves doing once (if) the curse is lifted? Will you go back home?

Zashret: Prior to meeting Tenziel, did you have any knowledge of the Niralat arts (or howvever they're referred to)?

Nagino: Is there any source for your theory that staying in one of your forms long enough will cause it to stick? Old folk tale, some telling it as a joke when she was young and she believed it...?

Casey: If you keep missing meals while Ben is around, is it ever hard to keep from just... eating him? (if you get bad cravings or something?) Your venom sounds pretty potent, would kinda suck if you started sleepwalking while hungry...

Zena: Did you resist Lathspell going with you at first? What ended up convincing you to let him come along? (Was he just that persistent?)
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:59 am

I'll answer your question soon Sky. ^_^

Character Q&A game - Page 2 CokNFGs

Breather is kind of a placeholder name I know it sounds kind of dumb. The planet they live on they can't breath the air without dying...anyway it's kind of like something in the air causes an allergic reaction in humans. You can get really sick staying outside and the thing on her arm essentially works like an insulin pump by monitoring her blood and pumping in more of a kind of antidote as she needs it.

A lot of people use face masks instead of these but usually still get a little ill from the contact on their skin (although they will not die like they can from breathing the air, just feel kind of ill like that coming down with a cold feeling you can get from allergies).

Indoors the air is filtered so it's safe and she doesn't need it.

Hers is a pretty fancy model and can carry a computer AI as well.

All of the half dragon characters don't need one other than her, she's just lucky... She's one of the few born without wings as well. ^.^ Anyway Calvin who is one of them made the power glove thing as an experiment since it doesn't really matter to him if he breaks one of them since he can breath the air. He's always inventing or buying weird things and she will "borrow" them if they look like they might be useful (and she usually breaks them).

Last edited by Mashimizu on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 am

Eheh I sketched up my answers but I haven't drawn aaalll daay today and that seemed to take up whatever stamina I had left XD (Hopefully I can get them up after work tomorrow - I guess the downside of working furiously on a comic non stop for a few days straight is depleting all of your stamina for art aaahhh!)

Some questions for you toooo then!

Kyte: Have you ever killed anyone? If not - could you see yourself as a killer? If you had to for self defense. Or even for possibly revenge?

Younger Astrid: Where did you get that scarf. Also - why are you so adorable. The second one isn't actually a question, more of just a statement. Tell me about your scarf.

Older Astrid: Do you still have that scarf.

(Bonus) Scarf: How do you feel about Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 am

Oh yeah I forgot to ask; do you want Nagino added to the list, Selini?

Here are mine! :D
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Zena_lathspell_by_phantomteacup-d5vskr2
(+bonus doodle of them as kids! mostly because I never posted any pics of lathspell, oops...)
But yes he was quiet and didn't get in her way so she pretty much ignored him until he proved he wasn't useless xD;;

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Zashret_niralats_by_phantomteacup-d5vskr7
...she just really likes fire <_<

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Shruikan_sex_by_phantomteacup-d5vskvk
(he doesn't like to mention the ones who ARE awkward to meet again xD;;; )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Drake and/or Oliv: what do you see yourselves doing once (if) the curse is lifted? Will you go back home?

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Answerdrake_by_sky665-d5vu241

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Sleep_walking_blues_by_sky665-d5vu1zx

Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:39 am

Oh sweet a question. XD

Quote :
Nagino: Is there any source for your theory that staying in one of your forms long enough will cause it to stick? Old folk tale, some telling it as a joke when she was young and she believed it...?

Hm, yeah I guess it could be considered an old folk tale, or a myth. Growing up, she heard stories about certain individuals making the full transition to human and living with them on the other side. It was unclear how, so she figured staying in her human form would be the best way to go about it. (Though if someone did deliberately tell her as a joke, she would definitely have taken it seriously.)

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Answernagi_zps323618e1

But it remains unknown... >< Same thing with staying in snake form.
(A.K.A: I'm kinda not sure yet because I am so horrible for not thinking enough on this story T_T)

And sure, Nagino can be added to the list. c= I'm not as developed as y'all's stories ;A; but if anyone wants to ask her anything, I'd be happy to answer as best I can. ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:37 am

Okay, you have been added! C:

Derek: why did you make Nic with a hole in him?

Nagino: What does your snake form look like? Do you have poisonous fangs?

Drake: don't you miss being able to play music now that you're cursed?
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:25 am

Eeeheh okay some quick sloppy respond arts before I sleeep then~

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Answers2_by_sky665-d5vwsb6

(Also - XD for a more POLITE response to Drake's question the answer is yeah, of course he does! But he'd rather take the loss of being able to play his music than probably a greater loss that could come from chasing down something that gave him the curse in the first place)
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:53 am

MUST NOT LET GAME DIEEE
(more for sky I guess, since everyone else's still got some xD )

Casey (and Ben): is the existence of vampires and spider-people common knowledge to humans, or is it all a big secret? and if humans do know, do any of them try to hunt down and kill the nonhumans?

Jackie: How did Nic die?

annnnd it seems the fishubros haven't had any yet!?
Cadby: what is your favourite thing you've learned to do with your waterbendy powers?
both: Have you ever met or heard of anyone else with powers like Cadby's? If yes, how common are they?
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:19 am

Character Q&A game - Page 2 JC6yHzr
I answered for him since he would probably say he likes all books. Or that he doesn't really have much time to read these days. It's definitely something he really enjoys but he doesn't really think about it that way.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:33 am

Spoiler:

(Also, the Nic question is one I got a lot - but have not, and will not ever answer XD It will remain open. Feel free to imagine as many horrific possibilities as you desire! )

Annnd s'more questions

Lin: Do you know who killed your parents? Would you ever want to seek revenge?
Spirit: Out of all the Master's you've had - who has been the worst?

Tyr: If you were forced to take a vacation, where would you go?

Doctor Rätsel: How common is having a tail? Do a lot of others have them too, or do you get a lot of stares and questions about it ever?
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Character Q&A game - Page 2 Q__tyr_vacation_by_phantomteacup-d5wmnvf
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Lin_parents_by_phantomteacup-d5wmnx4
Character Q&A game - Page 2 Doc_tail_2_by_phantomteacup-d5wmo7m
(will post the last one and some new questions later!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Q&A game
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next