SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Introduce your Characters!

Go down 
+4
Selini
sky665
Kynale
Duskglass
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Whaat!? Turning them down just cause they're magic books!? But I thought Kiran LOOVED magic!! XD
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:42 am

He likes eating it... maybe the books taste bad. :U
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 am

Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Kirans_zps68352e3a
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 am

(mod note: split a chunk off this topic because it went on a wild tangent; see here.)

Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Stupidest__norolots_by_phantomteacup-d5nb8bv
(talk about characters I need new art of xD;;; )

names: Azerein Zashret and Tenziel Nolzerash (ignore what's written on the ref xD;;; )
story title: idk yet; I refer to the overall continuity as 'bc' and their story specifically as 'Niralats'.
personality: Zashret is playful and easy-going, very difficult to anger. She is pretty outgoing and friendly on the surface but doesn't form very many deep close bonds. (She also cross-dresses a lot because the dominant culture in the desert is very patriarchal-- she's very good at passing for male.)
Tenziel is very calm and prefers to be alone, though he'll sometimes go out of his way to help people. (And then be awkward and reclusive because he doesn't really know how to be social, though Zashret helped him learn to be less awkward.) He is also (somewhat) possessed by a dragonish spirit thing, and he's really in-tune with spirity shenanigans in general!
family/relationships: Tenziel has no known biological relatives, though he is on rather close terms with the First Niralat (who is sometimes revered as a god but isn't actually). He adopted Zashret when the First Niralat ordered him to-- Zashret was abandoned by her parents.
occupation/hobbies: Both are Niralats! (Niralat is a pyrokinetic martial art.) Zashret takes other odd jobs (from bodyguard to manservant to entertainmenty stuff like music and dance...) and Tenziel wanders around the desert and communes with spirits and shit. Zashret likes sparring and doing artsy things; Tenziel likes meditating and travelling to new (often dangerous) places.
goals/aspirations: Zashret's goal in the story is to find Tenziel because he went missing and she wants to find him! Tenziel's motives vary a lot but they mostly involve helping people because he's a sucker.
brief story description: Zashret was living in a small desert town as a kid; she liked to explore the ruins that were all over the area. One day Tenziel arrived in the village and opened a sealed door in the ruins, and curious Zashret went to explore! She found him meditating in an old Niralat temple and wanted him to teach her; he refused initially but over time they became bestest friends! But then Shenanigans happened and they were split up, and Zashret went to the big city to try to find clues about where he is.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:33 am

Gasp! Its the CHARACTER from your icon! XD It's strange to hear about that character now - 'cause since they're you're icon I've just kinda been.. picturing them as you. Constantly breathing fire. Heeeh!
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 am

Hahaha! Yeah I do that too xDD

hmm! I forgot about these.... A while ago I pestered people* to ask my characters questions and then drew the character answering it!
Here's the ones I did for Tenziel and Zashret:
Spoiler:
(there are quite a few under that cut ahaha)

* 'people' = Thane
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:18 pm

I am really enjoying reading all these. XD I like that Q&A with the drawings, too.

Um, here's one of mine, I guess. From a story that's been sitting in my head. Please forgive this really old sketch. T-T It's all I have for now.

Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Nagino2
name: Nagino
story title: Not sure, but I was thinking just plain Nagino for the title. XD
personality: She is pretty humble, and is trusting to the point of being very naive sometimes. Anyone who shows her great kindness she will become quite attached to. She is often prone to insecurity about her own being. She feels like she is a monster and idealizes the human form, so she wants to emulate it as much as possible. (She is a kind of Naga. She has a human-like form and a snake form.)
family/relationships: She belongs to a tribe, but doesn't talk about them much. She befriends Kazu and his older brother when they rescue her and give her shelter. Eventually she and Kazu end up becoming very close and fond of each other.
occupation/hobbies: Hm, I guess she likes making things with her hands, so anything involving crafts. Things like jewelry and clothing. She also makes it her duty to help around the boys' household doing chores and cooking and stuff.
goals/aspirations: She wants to be human. xP She resists turning into her snake form because she has a strange theory that if she stays in her other form long enough, she'll eventually become one. Her other goal is basically devoting her life to helping the people who saved her.
brief story description: Still developing it, but basically it's a world where Nagino's kind is often hunted/captured by humans. A lot of bad blood happened between the two groups which resulted in a border being drawn that neither species is supposed to cross. Or if one does, then it's basically a free for all. So Nagino somehow ends up crossing this border and becomes fresh meat for the hunters on the other side. Kazu and his older brother save her from being killed, and she decides to spend her life repaying them.

Btw, I can identify with the placeholder names thing. XD "Kazu" is actually one, since I have no clue what to call him, and it's the only thing that popped in my head at the time. x.x Might change it before it sticks. And for all I know, his brother is just gonna be called "Brother". >> Still have a lot of thinking to do on this story. Dx
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Oh gosh! I love Naga's XD DON'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SNAKEY SIDE! But I guess it can't be helped. It reminds me of my spider girl, Casey. Who maybe -whythehecknow- I shall share with you about her too since this is the proper board for it XD

Spoiler:

Name: Casey ('Cause who needs last names.. although I do want one for her eventually XD If I ever go anywhere more with her story)
Story title: None! All things story wise I have for her is this little flash/comic/short story type thing I made for it introducing her character a bit, and how she met Ben.
Personality: She's pretty fun and energetic. She's also ashamed a bit of her spider side. That is, she doesn't mind being what she is - except for when it comes to her diet. Which requires a healthy balance of humans XD She's tried other diets that consisted of animal juices only, but she gets really sick and realizes that having a human every one and a while is necessary to keep her health close to stable. Since she hates it though - and so her pale skin 'nd sickly demeanor is really due to the fact she is so malnourished rather than a spider-type-vampire-deal :B
Family/relationships: She has only one mother for her family member. She has a... decent relationship with her mom. Not someone she likes to visit or hang out with, but she's still her mom and she loves and respects her. Never met her dad because when female spider ladies are preggies - they need a special kind of nourishment to keep their baby healthy. A special nourishment that can only come from daddy spider guys! (*Fun note: The way her mom explains this to Casey makes it sound soooo romantic to her XD)

Other relationships she has is her best friend Angelica(Angie) whom is a vampire and helps her out when it comes to meals.

And then there's Ben - who started off as meal but then became her human prisoner since she couldn't come to terms to eat 'em. Eventually, they gain each others trust though and Ben isn't forced to live with her anymore, but stays because he wants to hehe. (You could say now they are SMITTEN u///u )

Occupation/hobbies: She likes watching super old black and white movies and arts and crafts! (She likes sewing and knitting the best though)
Goals/aspirations: To be a decent living creature with morals even though she EATS PEOPLE >__>
Brief story description: Not much to say for this since there really ISN'T one XD I've been playing with ideas for some, but nothing sticks well enough to encourage me to write out a fancy story for her. I mainly just made her for the fact I thought that having a character who was like a vampire expect with spider traits would be cool UuU;
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 pm

I like Casey :> (and I suppose she can't just take a little nibble without killing the human? xD;; ) I actually read her little flash comic while I was doing 'research' for the date game, hahaha.

And I hope Nagino can eventually learn to love her snakey side! (I'm also fond of snake/naga characters... I have a couple snakey minor/side characters myself!)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Hehe nope nibbles isn't a possibility XD I wanted to keep her true to spider ways in that she has to inject a venom that turns their insides into liquid juices and then sucks it out - and so she can't digest anything that isn't liquid also.

So.. since those inner organs are kind've important to stay as they are and not liquidy substances - it's all or nothing! :3 ((Sorry Casey!))
Back to top Go down
Kynale

Art Gallery : DeviantArt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:12 am

I agree, I hope Nagino can learn to love her snakey side too, hehe. But she seems like a really interesting character either way! I think I've said this before but I love her colour scheme.

And sky, I'm loving Casey! XD Such a great concept! A little unfortunate about the diet though, haha. She's adorable. (I love spiders.)

I'm loving everyone's characters. They're all so unique and interesting and a blast to read about. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:43 am

Here's someone you might recognise! (some people here have drawn her xD )
Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Zenaaa_by_phantomteacup-d4gfb1d

name: Zena (it rhymes with 'henna'; her full name is Zenaivrúnde but she never uses it.)
story title: she's from the same continuity as the Niralats. (it still has no title... placeholders exist for zena, such as 'sharkface'.)
personality: Aggressively independent and tough (and not particularly civil). Zena prefers to solve problems by fighting and is terrible at showing that she cares about people. She also is very competitive and hates being incompetent at anything-- she has a tendency to dismiss anything she is bad at or dislikes doing as stupid/irrelevant. She also swears a lot. When she does care about someone she may not always show it, but she'll be there when it counts.
family/relationships: Zena never knew her parents; as long as she remembers she's had to take care of herself and fight to survive. She has a bunch of half-siblings (her father, uh, got around) that she doesn't know about (yet). She did have one friend when she was young; a slave kid named Lathspell whom she pulled out of a shipwreck-- he didn't have anywhere else to go, so he stuck around with her and got dragged around on all sorts of adventures and shenaniganry.
occupation/hobbies: Zena lives in the ocean and battles sea monsters. She loves fighting and swimming and stormy weather and being badass.
goals/aspirations: She wants to be the strongestest. This is not an unreasonable goal.
brief story description: Basically she and Lathspell get seperated and years later a secret organisation captures Zena to study her and Lathspell accidentally finds her again, and they escape and have adventures! (There's a looot more to it than that but I have no idea how to include all the elements without it becoming a ridiculous textwall...)

Also more Q&A, this time with Zena! 8D (warning, just in case anyone is bothered by profanity: I wasn't kidding about her being incredibly foul-mouthed <_< )
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:25 am

>8U! Allow me to wash that girlies mouth out with some soap!! ..maybe with the soap bar attached to ah 10foot long pole though
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Good luck with that! (only about a million ways that could go wrong 8D;;; )

Edit: now with art!

Last edited by Duskglass on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Hehe, I did a bunch of those character Q&A thingies for various Chirault characters too.... I won't actually post them all to this thread because it would explode, but they're posted in the Gallery page of the webcomic, the first item under the 'miscellanea' link. XD

/digging up refs for another one'a these intros
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Haha, well, Nagino will probably learn to accept it overtime. XD Thanks to Kazu mostly. But thanks guys. ^^

Casey is a really neat character. I love that story about how she met Ben! Omg his reaction when he woke up. XD XD Poor guy.
But they are so cute, I'm so glad she didn't eat him. <3

Zena's cool. XD I actually find it kinda amusing when people swear.

*curiously goes to look at Q&A's* =o

Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:34 am

Guess I'll do moooore! 8D;;
(I even made a new picture for this one, hahaha)
Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Dorks_by_phantomteacup-d5u2wsg
names: Doctor Rätsel (mechanical arm dude) and Drystan (eyepatch dude)
story title: more 'bc' characters; these two are the protagonists of one of the main storylines.
personality: Rätsel is quiet and reclusive and not good at the whole 'being social' thing. He's intelligent and is level-headed most of the time, though he gets flustered when placed in social situations he doesn't understand. With people he doesn't know he tends to be polite, but blunt and distant. He generally prefers to be alone.
Drystan doesn't know how to form close relationships, but he's learned how to pass for normal. (Due to the political situation where he lives, avoiding revealing anything about himself is critical to his survival.) He's not very well-educated but he knows how to survive and he's a fighter. He values independence and freedom, and at the start of the story he has accepted that he will always be alone (and he's okay with that).
family/relationships: Rätsel is close to his friend/mentor, Shiva. (She is also his biological mother but their relationship has never quite been parent/child.) He has other relatives but he doesn't even know most of them exist and hasn't met any of them. Drystan has no family in the usual sense-- he was cloned using a slightly-altered version of a source genetic code shared by many others. And over the course of the story Drystan and Rätsel become friends!
occupation/hobbies: Rätsel is an inventor; he is pretty well-known for it in certain circles. He was also trained as a medical doctor, and he can hold his own in a fight, though he doesn't enjoy unnecessary violence. His favourite thing to do is create things and improve his skills.
Drystan works as a bounty hunter, an ideal occupation for him since it allows him to keep to himself except when collecting bounties. Other than fighting, he doesn't do much with his time.
goals/aspirations: Rätsel wants to improve his skills-- he's a bit of a perfectionist. In the story, he goes on a Quest to help a clockwork kid with a mysterious sickness find the only person who will be able to cure her. Drystan doesn't have much of a goal beyond self-preservation at the beginning, but eventually he gets involved in Rätsel's quest as well.
brief story description: Rätsel is approached by an old acquaintance seeking help for their adopted kid. They go to see Shiva, the best doctor they know of, but when she can't help, Rätsel agrees to take the kid to find the person who created her. Their road leads them straight through an isolated Empire, known for its hatred of nonhumans like Rätsel. There they meet Drystan, a nonhuman skilled at disguising himself. (Drystan was born a cloned slave, removed from service for being 'defective' and sent to a lab for study. In the lab a stranger approached him, offering him a chance at a new life; Drystan accepted the offer and was transformed, gaining the ability to eat souls, as well as heightened strength/senses and regenerative powers.) Drystan originally obstructs them (he is technically supposed to be hunting them), but is curious as he has never met another sentient nonhuman before, and eventually he decides to help Rätsel.
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 am

Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Tiara_and_felix_ref

name: Tiara (left) and Felix (right)

story title: It doesn't have an official title yet; I've just been calling it Wychwood

personality: Tiara is an angry delinquent; she can be really blunt and obnoxious, and while she feels deeply loyal towards her friends, it takes awhile for her to start to consider anyone that.

Felix has a strong sense of duty-- he will do what he has to for the sake of society, or what little he perceives of society (he doesn't get out much, and when he does he isn't in his own mind). He will put up with all sorts of shit if he believes it will do some good, or at least prevent widespread destruction.

family/relationships: Tiara never knew her original parents-- she was passed around between a lot of foster homes, and was considered a 'problem child'. She eventually went on the run a few months before her eighteenth birthday (which is the point where the story begins), after her pyrokinetic powers first showed up.

Felix's 'family' can be said to be his supervisors/various guardians at the secretive research institution in which he was raised; he believes himself to be a cloned half-breed, an experiment to create controllable soldiers with the magical abilities of demons, but human minds. He and a younger girl named Arcadia were the only surviving results; he thinks of her like a sister.

occupation/hobbies: Tiara rejects the idea of occupations as being necessary, and her hobby is being needlessly angry and also setting things on fire with her brain. She also spends a lot of time wandering around, especially into places she knows she shouldn't go.

Felix reads a lot, and occasionally paints in his spare time (he's pretty bad at it though). A lot of his time is taken up by training and going on missions for the organization that employs him, although for parts of them he is literally not in control of his own actions so I'm not sure whether that counts. XD

goals/aspirations: Tiara doesn't really have any goals, except maybe to be free-- what kind of free she isn't sure of yet, except that she'll know it when she sees it. Having some kind of purpose would be nice, too, or at least a productive outlet for her abilities.

Felix wants to believe that he is being used for good, and hopes that eventually he may be in control of the things he does.

brief story description: While on the run, Tiara is found by the militant arm of an organization that researches and wields magic to clean up the remaining traces of the demon invasion; they offer her room and board (and amnesty from the police) if she lets them study her powers, and over time the possibility of productive employment. She meets Felix while there; they end up becoming friends, and start finding out some rather weird things about the organization.

Then some other shit happens (idk how far into it I want to get, suffice to say there are Conspiracies involved :U )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 pm

..because I want some questions for these guys hehe! XD Let me share with you a bit about my ALIENS.

Spoiler:

Name: (From left to right) Derek, Val, Nic, Jackie
Story title: Jackie's Story (BEST TITLE I know - it's actually one of my biggest regrets when I jumped too soon into making this comic XD I would have liked to think of something a lot nicer for a title - but I also didn't think I'd get past 3 parts for this story and then 19 parts later I realized I was in too deep to change)

Personality: For Derek and Val, it kind of depends on who they are around! They are both very sarcastic individuals who are constantly bickering with each other. They've been with each other so long that they're basically fed up with one another. Get them alone though and they're both a bit better well behaved. Jackie is a nervous little ball of fluff who wants to give you lots of hugs and kisses - unless you're mean or scary. Nic is an overprotective brother who is pretty indifferent towards most things and just wants to go back to the afterlife already because he is dead XD

Family/relationships: Derek is Val's older brother. Their only other family was their parents who are now dead/gone. Nic is Jackie's older brother and they don't have parents because they're all born from the same place. They have a bunch of brethren back on their home planet but they don't share as close as bonds with them - because they're all, by their nature, scared of everything and prefer to stay at home and do nothing much at all. And that's boring. (Let it be known though that - secretly Jackie shares these instinctive worries - but Nic is the oddball who goes against his nature and wants to explore and go on adventures, and since Jackie looks up to him, she forces herself to agree with that idea too!)

Occupation/hobbies: When Derek and Val aren't locating random aliens to invite to their abandoned planet to mess with for their amusement, Derek likes to invent things and play with all these technology related. And Val likes to read books. All of the books. Especially the romance ones.

Nic liked going on adventures when he was still alive, and Jackie just likes hanging out with her brother.

Goals/aspirations: Val and Derek's only real goal is to survive. (They're actually stuck to being on isolated planets and not getting too involved with other aliens, because they have bounties on their heads. This is why they're so sick of each other and started slowing inviting soome aliens to their planets so they have someone else to interact with for a while. )

Jackie's goal is to get her dead brother back and KEEP HIM BACK. Because that seems like a hard thing to accomplish for her. Nic wants to go back to the afterlife and be reborn already XD

Brief story description: The story is basically Jackie getting drawn into a strange game by Derek in hopes it'll bring back her dead brother. That really is it - in a nutshell! I think I've talked enough about these guys XD Hopefully still not too bad since it was for four characters in total.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:48 am

Aww poor Jackie, Nic just wants to leave her ;3;
(I really like the comic, incidentally C: )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 am

Eee I'm glad!! ;u;
And nooooooo- he doesn't waaant to leave her! UnU It is just.. the RIGHT THING TO DO /strikes a noble pose
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 am

awww ;3; (I can't help it I really like sad zombie characters...)
(and yeah that was the impression I got from the comic; the way you described it here made it sound more like he didn't want to stay at all xD;; )

....hmm! guess I'll do these two next!

Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Wingpunkscrop_by_phantomteacup-d5kr6x3
names: Phantom (the kid) and Shruikan (other dude)
story title: Alizaron
personality: Phantom is secretive and creative and inquisitive, and hates being treated like a helpless kid. Phantom believes in letting people prove themselves rather than making assumptions. Shruikan is accustomed to living as an outsider and having to fight to prove himself and gain even an ounce of trust/respect-- and secretly it really bothers him that no one cares about him. They are both huge dorks.
family/relationships: Shru is an orphan; his mother left and his father was killed in battle when he was still just a kid; he's been pretty much alone ever since. (He had quite a few sexual relationships over the years but he almost never formed an emotional connection to his lovers). Phantom has an overprotective father and knows nothing about their mother. Phantom and Shru are very close friends. C:
occupation/hobbies: Shruikan is a drifter and a skilled fighter, and he's also pretty good at making things. (Having a lot of skills gives him more opportunities to not be rejected. While he's good with his hands and survival skills, he's not intellectual at all and is illiterate.) Phantom is the smart one and likes solving mysteries and knowing how things work, but has never had an occupation due to being a kid. Both love flying a lot!
goals/aspirations: This changes over the course of the story, but in general they want to help each other out and survive and also not have the world be destroyed/taken over by creepy people.
brief story description: (quick worldbuildy note: There are two significant cultures in this world, the Elves and the Daimonen. They don't get along.) Phantom is an agendered elf kid with a mysterious sickness and a weird ghost dude who visits them in their dreams. One day Phantom finds Shru injured and passed out in the forest and decides to take care of him; Shru thinks this is really weird because he's a half-blood and no one likes him, but he sticks around anyway and they become friends, and eventually he finds out Phantom is sick. Shru uses the Alizaron (Daimon magic, basically) to heal Phantom, with the side effect of Phantom also becoming part Daimon-- Phantom can't stay with the Elves anymore and runs away with Shru, and they go on Adventures! (And meanwhile, Phantom's father thinks something terrible happened to his kid and he goes on a quest for revenge... yep. U: )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:46 pm

(Ah, oops sorry! XD; I did kinda focus on his bad attitude about the whole thing hehe. Basically just imagine him as an old man who hates everything now 8'D But its because he's dead and not because he's old, "I am too old dead for these adventures")

And oooh those guys! I really admire their goals and ambitions haha XD! True friendship is using your powers to make the other one healthy at the cost of becoming an outcast in society just like you - and running away together! X3
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 am

Yep! 8D
(Phantom already felt like an outcast on the inside anyway, so becoming one outwardly didn't seem like a big deal to them xD )

...Hahaha this is really funny to me; I have a character named Nic with a very similar attitude xD
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:55 am

Really!? Even spelt out like Nic and everything? XD

(Although I bet it probably isn't a short nickname for "Nicole" - which is Nic's full name haha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your Characters!   Introduce your Characters! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce your Characters!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next