SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Draw the character above you!

Go down 
+8
Mlen
Selini
Duskglass
Moesph
DevilsLady
varethane
aaawhyme
Kynale
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm

omgomgomg Dusk I love it!!!! Hehe she looks so badass there. XD You made her braid so loonng..

Also Mlen don't worry about it ;3;
Back to top Go down
Mlen

Mlen

Art Gallery : DA page (It's a bit out of date, but I am updating now)
Current examples:
Chibis: o o o
Regular: o o

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:59 pm

(too late~ I've started a while back and finally done with yours Vare.

Spoiler:

Maybe I should also do one for Kyn as well. I mean Kyn needed to get involved because I took so long so... maybe~)

(EDIT: Now I am done with Dusk's Very Happy

Spoiler:

And for Kyn:
Spoiler:
)

Last edited by Mlen on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kynale

Art Gallery : DeviantArt

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am

Honestly mlen don't feel bad; it's no problem at all! It was kind of my own fault anyway, I meant to put that rule in there to start with but forgot, which would have saved us all a lot of trouble. Embarassed

(I swear I will contribute to this thread soon too. Smile Just have a few more weeks of crazy stress and then I should have time to draw.)

Back to top Go down
Mlen

Mlen

Current examples:

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:22 am

(Still, though, everyone else was doing well about doing their art on time~
You sure? You have a very cute fox OC~~ Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 am

Aw, that is sweet of you. Of course you are free to draw him but don't feel like you have to. ;-; It really wasn't a problem.

However now we're been going a little off-topic, so I'm quoting Duskglass to remind is where we're at now, in case somebody wants to jump in. ^^

Duskglass wrote:

For my request:
- San (additional art: 1, 2, 3, 4; I draw him a lot but apparently only from the back? sorry if these aren't very helpful xD;; )
- Zena (additional refs here and here; this is probably the best ref for her fishy parts, though it isn't her usual attire.)
- Luthe (from my webcomic; additional refs: 1, 2, 3)
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

Art Gallery : DA
3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 am

Memememememe, I want to draw for Duskglass! not sure who I'll draw yet, but one of those fancy little ocs, I'mma draw! :3 finnally feel I have enough time to do this now! whoooot! :3

So yes, I HEREBY CLAIME THIS POST.

for anyone who wants to, I'd love any of these guys drawn - here

- Edit

here yah go! I drew Luthe! Sorry about the crappy background, I ran out of time ;_;. I'll let you know if I ever add on to this! Also, I wasn't quite sure about the colours, so I apologize if they're a bit off ;_;

Anyway, hope you like it somewhat!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 am

Mlen wrote:

And for Kyn:
Spoiler:

Aaaaah this is adorable thank you!!! <3 Even though you really didn't have to. So sweet of you.
Back to top Go down
Mlen

Mlen

Current examples:

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 am

Kynale wrote:
Mlen wrote:

And for Kyn:
Spoiler:

Aaaaah this is adorable thank you!!! <3 Even though you really didn't have to. So sweet of you.

(T-Thank goodness you like it~~~ <33
And I wanted to~ ^___^ )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:57 am

Ok! Hello hello I'm new to this place and game but it seems fun and I wanna try it XD

So I guess I'll post that I'm gonna draw aaawhyme's request right? And I'll edit this post later when I finish it~?

And then for the next draw could these guys be drawn~?
http://fav.me/d5lgc3b
http://fav.me/d5l1yh3
http://fav.me/d5k8zhq
http://fav.me/d5jilw3

Oooor http://sky665.deviantart.com/gallery/5984997 any of my characters is fine! XD (I'm just currently obsessing over my newest brain baby creations haha)

Edit:

Okay finished! I guess they're put into spoiler things? XD

Spoiler:

Wah lah! At first I looked at this character and was like ahh yes nice design I think I might draw him. And then I scrolled and saw a dragon form and there were no other options left >8U!!!
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:51 am

Thank you aawhyme! (Luthe's hair is actually greenish but it's okay; it's my fault for not having any decent refs xD;;;)

calling the next one! (your characters are super cute, Sky ;3; )
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:49 am

AWAWAWAWAW, SKY THAT IS SO ADORABLE AND AWESOME ;_; thank you so much! fjksdhdjksf, i love his expression uh mah GAWD! <3 thank you!

and Dusk - no problem! :3 and I can probably change the colour of the hair to greenish, i'll let you know if I get a chance to do so!:3
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:09 pm

It's fine really; don't feel like you have to unless you want to xD;; (I tend to post illustrations with weird lighting as reference images because I never make proper references, so I really can't complain!)

I finished the one for Sky. C:
Draw the character above you! - Page 2 For_sky_by_phantomteacup-d5m5oj6
(they're both so cute I couldn't pick one, haha)

For my request:
- San (additional art: 1, 2, 3, 4; I draw him a lot but apparently only from the back? sorry if these aren't very helpful xD;; )
- Zena (additional refs here and here; this is probably the best ref for her fishy parts, though it isn't her usual attire.)
- Zashret (she normally dresses more like this; she's a desert nomad.) additional refs: 1, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:55 am

;O;!!! Thaaaaaaaaank you Dusk!!!!!!!!!! <3 You gave them ALL of the justice aaaahhh aahh!! AAahhhmazin'!!

And I read we're allowed to participate as much as we want and first one to post gets it so I'M CALLING THE NEXT ONE >8'U

Edit

OKAY! Finished XD

Spoiler:

I drew him as a kid, I hope thats okay~! Eheh I have a thing for kids I think..!

And oh yeah- for the next draw aahh lets see. My second-currently-in-love-with-brain-babies would be these guys:
http://fav.me/d4y5k20
http://fav.me/d3jqacr
http://fav.me/d59pdhu
http://fav.me/d5c804j

Buut as always you can pick any of my characters:
http://sky665.deviantart.com/gallery/5984997

It 'dun matter! :'3
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:06 am

Hehe thank you! :>
(I don't mind at all; he's pretty young canonically anyway, and kid pics are always fun!)

(.....really tempted to go again, but I'll give other people a clance to jump in xD;; )
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Haha I'd jump in again but I've already drawn something for Sky XD (and, uh, have also jumped in twice already I guess...)
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Well, my other reason is I'm super busy right now and shouldn't commit to this even if it's only a quickie doodle. xD;;; it's been a while since you participated, thane, I'm sure it would be fine if you wanted to do it again. :>
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Yeah, everyone please feel free to jump in anytime, no matter how many you did already. I don't think anybody minds and even if it's usually the same people, it's still fun.

I really want to jump in myself, but I'm finishing up the last couple weeks of an extremely difficult and busy semester. I can't wait to participate once I'm done with school. Smile (though I must admit it is a tad intimidating, the quality of art posted in this thread is all so good so far! @_@)
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:40 am

Aww don't worry Ky, there's been quite a range! No one will mind if you decide to go with just a simple sketch or bust. C:
(I personally enjoy experimenting with different styles for this that I don't normally use... it's a nice opportunity to try new things that I might not necessarily be super good at right away.)
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm

wahh no one has posted here in weeks, I REFUSE TO LET THIS GAME DIE.
(looks like I'm drawing for sky again!)

annnnnd done! 8D
Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Sky2_by_phantomteacup-d5ny3po
I already drew the other kids for a different trade so here's a Jackie :>
(also, surprise leftydoodle! U: I should use my other hand more often haha)

Last edited by Duskglass on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Hurraay! The game goes on! XD
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:56 am

aaaah oops forgot to include the refs! (I'll just.... copy the previous set...)
Duskglass wrote:
For my request:
- Zena (additional refs here and here; this is probably the best ref for her fishy parts, though it isn't her usual costume.)
- Zashret (she normally dresses more like this; she's a desert nomad.) additional refs: 1, 2, 3
(the art was edited into my previous post, but here it is again just in case anyone missed it!)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:08 am

Ahhh!! ;O; That is WONDERFUL! Thaankyouu!! <3
And oh my goodness, you made it with your left hand!? Which hand do you usually use? Thats amazing if you're typically a righty! XD
I've been trying to train my left hand but.. it's so slooow when it draws haha
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:29 am

Haha no, I'm actually ambidextrous but I usually use my right to draw. xD (Just got into the habit of doing it that way I suppose; I tend to be left-dominant with most other things.) So it's not a ~big challenge~ or anything for me to draw lefty.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:18 am

We neeeed more players! XD But I'll keep the game goin' in the meaantime!

Here is a fishy gal, in return for a fellow fishy gal:

Draw the character above you! - Page 2 1355732090.sky665_fishugal_copy

(Honestly I kind of just used this as an excuse to practice Paint style type art.. end result: still need a LOT of practice XD )

And for the next char:
http://sky665.deviantart.com/gallery/5984997

Annyy one of those~!
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Ooh ooh calling it! (Jumping in now cuz, can't actually post anything til I get home from work. BUT SOON.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw the character above you!   Draw the character above you! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draw the character above you!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next