SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
share your writing here! (prompts included) Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
share your writing here! (prompts included) Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
share your writing here! (prompts included) Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
share your writing here! (prompts included) Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
share your writing here! (prompts included) Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
share your writing here! (prompts included) Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

share your writing here! (prompts included)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

share your writing here! (prompts included) Empty
PostSubject: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:20 am

A whole writing forum, and no share-your-writing topic yet? Shame!

Anyway, post your written works heeeere! Can be prose or anything else, only rule is that it's a story you have written. C:
(If it's really long you may want to spoiler tag or link off-site, and if it contains mature content please post a warning. Original content is best but fanfic is ok too!)
_______

PROMPTS
just in case you're stuck! or because they're fun C:
(also feel free to submit your own if you've got some good ones; I'll add them to this post.)

set 1:
(click to view)

Last edited by Duskglass on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:20 am

Haha those prompts seem fun XD ... I like how literally the third one is basically my story idea for the anthology over at the other boards rofl. (Unexpected saddled-with-babie shenanigans are too fun okay)

AND WHOA HEY! I actually DO have a little short thing I made and was like WELP I've made this but now.. no where or point to really share it anywhere else XD I wrote it up real quick because of a meme going around tumblr in which people reblogged a prompt asking you to send them a short story in their ask.

Here it isss:

The was a girl who was very sad. She asked her mother for a hug but her mother was too busy and told her, "Not now dear."

The sad girl went into the forest to find comfort elsewhere. It was there she met a strange fox and they began to talk. Eventually the sad girl confided in the fox about her feelings of her mother. The fox told her her mother does not love her if she does not give her hugs. This made the girl more sad.

So the fox said if she desired hugs he knew a way she could get
them. So the girl listened to the fox

After a few nights in the forest, the girl returned home to a frantic mother who had thought she was lost forever. The mother showered the daughter with hugs and kisses and the girl smiled thinking, the fox was right!

--

Really short and silly write-it-down-without-thinking silly shenanigan time haha! XD
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Duskglass wrote:
[character] wakes up strapped to a table with someone leaning over them, about to do a vivisection on them. How did [character] get there, and what happens next? (do they escape? how?)
Hah haaaaah hahaha

share your writing here! (prompts included) Drip_by_varethane-d5yxgu6

.....right, writing. I will... get on that. Shall try to put something into this topic, at some point. Soon.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:17 pm

hahahaha I love how you both commented on the prompts that I was associating with you when I compiled that list xD
'surprise baby that's just like the Kenza comic'
'oh hey vivisections the perfect Erik prompt'

also sky that little story is cute c:

I really want to try some of these prompts myself! (Any characters you'd like to see some drabbles about?)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Luthe and Maut she find a baby in which Luthe finds himself overwhelmed with taking care of too many orphans now haha! XD

Or any kind of prompt with Luthe and Maut they're my favs of yours
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:13 am

-peeks head out from behind the veil of the lurking dead-

This sounds like a great idea! Varethane that picture is awesome as always!

And omg, for a story written out of the blue, sky that was so awesome, it sent shivers down my spine!! That fox was clever! Haha

Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:17 am

I did the thing.... man I haven't written in ages xD;;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:53 am

Hehe so cute ouo

Dusk have you per chance seen a movie called Sword of the Stranger? If not I recommend it 100%!!
(there might be a scene similar to this with other precious babies, which is why I was reminded XD)
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:43 am

noooo I haven't! but I'll check it out when I get the chance C:

(any other characters you all want to see drabbles about? I'm too indecisive to pick on my own xD;; )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Hrrm how about Drystan?
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:50 pm

My writing skills are extremely rusty (I think the last short stories I wrote were actually from my high school days... and those were... just awful XD), but these prompts look so interesting. I just might try one sometime.

sky, that story with the girl and the fox is really sweet. ^^

And omygosh, that scene with Luthe and Maut is so cute! x3 Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:09 pm

It was really weird writing about them in prose-- I write a lot of Luthe/Maut scenes but always in comic or doodle form... I can't remember ever writing a Luthe/Maut scene in prose before this one.
(I hardly ever write prose anymore, unless it's for nano or rp... FM's first draft was three nanos ago and if it did have scenes with both of them it wouldn't have been the same dynamic at all.)
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Ah I see. =o I'm a bit similar. Most of the writing I do now is in dialogue form, or I may end up doodling it out. >< (Or I keep it in my head since I like to daydream a lot, lol.) But prose is something I would like to return to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: share your writing here! (prompts included)   share your writing here! (prompts included) Empty

Back to top Go down

share your writing here! (prompts included)
Page 1 of 1