SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Artist trading card swap!

Go down 
+7
Mashimizu
Selini
thewishbunny
Kynale
sky665
Duskglass
varethane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm open. ^^ I'm still working on Ky's, but I don't mind taking on a couple more.

I updated my request from the other page, but I'll put it here too in case. It's basically the same as my SS request. You can draw my OCs (sorry there's so few. x.x) or anything in there, really.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:24 pm

...just a thought Selini, have you considered adding characters from the shared story? you've got decent refs of quite a few of them, if I recall correctly. (idk if you're interested in requesting art of shared characters; I've never done so myself but if I didn't have so many other characters I probably would xD;; )
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:38 pm

I did think about that, and yeah we do have refs of them, but... even most of those aren't quite ready yet. ^^; Or are unfinished. (Plus, I'd feel kinda guilty physically receiving art of them somehow XD;; I dunno I guess I'd have to talk to Ky.) I mean, I'd love art of our shared characters as well, and maybe I'd add one or two if anyone wanted to draw them, but I was hoping for something of my own too, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kynale

Art Gallery : DeviantArt

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Yeah I think I feel the same way, Selini. Though you wouldn't have to feel guilty at least, I don't mind at all. It's always cool to see art of our characters! But I'd feel the same way most likely, especially for a physical trade like these, since I wouldn't be able to physically share it with you... if that makes sense. XD; Plus I could totally understand wanting to receive something that's completely your own.

(I do hope you one day get to share some of your other chars, you have so many fantastic designs, especially all the faeries. n.n I'd love to draw some of those again. But even the few you have listed are great.)

And sure Duskglass, I'd love to do one with you too. But yeah, I'm going to finish the ones I have now, and then I'll make a post as soon as I'm available again. These are too much fun!
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Haha no I totally get that feeling, I was just curious after you mentioned not having many characters in there xD
(I'd like to see more character designs from you someday too!)
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:59 am

I got Sky's card in the mail today! 8D It's super cute eeeee

Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Little_sky_1_zps0120ebc4

......also the card cracked me up, omg.

Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Typical_day_zpsed57ae0d

XDDD Seriously NO APOLOGIES this card is gold.

ALSO I realized I never posted Dusk's card that I received a couple of weeks ago! Isso pretty eeeeeee * 3*

Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Tumblr_mtethcad7p1rcsmslo1_500
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 am

Ahh, yeah I'll make it my goal to add more in then. (I do have more characters, but it's a matter of redrawing them because their refs are so old and embarrassing to show and aggh) I don't want anyone to feel limited, so I'll try to get to it asap. ><; If I add any more, I'll update my thread right away.

But aw, thanks Ky. XD (Omygosh you've drawn my faeries so many times I'm surprised you're not sick of them, lol XD) And that's exactly how I'd feel too. I suppose I could photograph it, but I'd still feel kinda guilty having the original. XD I love our characters to death though, and it would be awesome to have more art of them, so if you say it's okay then I'll think about it. x) By the way, almost done with yours. I'm having fun with this as well. Very Happy

Also, just saw the post above, wow those cards are coool. *o*
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:54 am

Hahah, glad it got there safe! XD Curses to only having birthday cards being the right sizes I needed~
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:54 am

yeeeee done Sky's card! 8D
(now just waitin on those stamps haha)

Sooooo next up for me are Thane and Kynale; anyone else want to jump in?
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Those look so awesome Varethane! Very Happy Great job, Sky and Dusk!

And nah Selini, I could never get sick of them. They're so fun. XD

Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:58 am

okay, I finished my cards for Kynale and Thane! I want to send both at the same time so I only have to go to the post office once, so let me know when you're ready Ky! (I just dropped the last card I sent to Canada in the mailbox and while it did arrive safely it took a worryingly long time, so this time I'll just go stand in line xD;;  I really like these ones and don't want them getting lost!)

...and also if anyone else wants to jump in, I will probably be a lot slower once november hits xD
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:45 pm

You're fast! I just finished sketches for Sky and Wish today, so hopefully I'll be all done with those soon and ready to move on. I'll let you know as soon as I do, Dusk. =)

Stuff always seems to take extra long to get to me in the mail though, just to warn anyone sending me one, so don't worry too much if it seems to take a while! I just got a postcard today that my parents sent from Florida over 2 weeks ago. Maybe it's because I live in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
thewishbunny

thewishbunny

Art Gallery : thewishbunny.deviantart.com
thewishbunny.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:48 am

Ahh, I'm almost done with Ky and Mashi's ouob

I'd be happy to start one with Thane, Dusk, and Sky.
If you guys would like to wait until I update my SS request thread then that's cool too. Pretty much you can have your pick off that~

I may or may not be rounding the corners off the cards depending on if they look better with them rounded off or not. If you prefer them one way or the other, feel free to tell me and I'll leave them alone/round the corners for you. :)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm

I'd be up for a trade wishbun! Just let me know when your request thread is updated then~! :3

I've already updated my lil SS Request desc thing on my look-up haha, but pretty much always happy to get any of my characters drawn~

And I have no preference for round or sharp corners XD
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:50 am

eeeeeeeee
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Tumblr_muwh2xzPVF1rcsmslo1_500
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the cute card
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Tumblr_muwh2xzPVF1rcsmslo2_500
and eeeeeeee I completely forgot about that contest so it was like SURPRISE TINY JACKIES
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Tumblr_muwh2xzPVF1rcsmslo3_500
SO MUCH CUTENESS AAAAAHH

I also scanned the card and the doodles ;u;
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Tumblr_muwh2xzPVF1rcsmslo4_r1_400
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Tumblr_muwh2xzPVF1rcsmslo6_r1_1280
Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Tumblr_muwh2xzPVF1rcsmslo5_r1_500
(omg though, there is actually a canon wing-grooming scene in alidorks)

Sky I put yours in the mail earlier today!
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:10 am

Ahaheheheh I'm glad you liked it! UuU And I'm GLAD THAT WING GROOMING IS SO CANON. Naughty boy I bet he never takes care of those wings.

I am especially glad the back of the card is shown here, I am so proud of my owl puns they just came so suddenly after I drew it.

eee I'll look forward to your card now ouo
Back to top Go down
Pirate_Kay

Pirate_Kay

Art Gallery : DA: http://piratekay.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:17 am

I was wondering if you guys would want to trade with me? :DKynale, Duskglass, and Varethane? :DI saw you posted if anyone wants to trade to let you guys know. n.n So, hope you didn't mean by PM. o~o

~ Thanks for ya time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:58 pm

I'll do one with you Kay, after I catch up with the others. Very Happy What do you want drawn?

Sky's is done and I'll mail that off tomorrow. Just have to finish up Wish's and then do Dusk's.

(And aaaaw Sky's art for Dusk is so dang cute XD)

EDIT: Aaaah Sky I got your card!!! Omg I'm going to die of cuteness now! XD I'll post a pic when I get home, posting from my phone at the moment. But I love it thank yooou!
Back to top Go down
Pirate_Kay

Pirate_Kay

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Awesome!
Well, kinda want a surprize XD so I will post a few charries to pick from if this is okay. Very Happy
http://piratekay.deviantart.com/art/Embrace-405652463
The Girl in this picture, she has a horn too but not as long as him.
Sadly only picture I got of her.

http://piratekay.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Dasha-408566727

http://piratekay.deviantart.com/art/Plushie-Buzz-Zina-314157764

Oooorrr

http://piratekay.deviantart.com/art/Snow-In-Summer-395054938

Very Happy If none of these seem to be fun to draw for you let me know,
lol I could have posted more to pick from but didn't want to go to crazy.XD

Who would you like drawn? Smile?!?!
Back to top Go down
Kynale

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Those are all cool characters Kay, I'm sure I'll find somebody to draw from there. Very Happy  As for me, anyone from my charahub here would be awesome: https://charahub.com/user/Alopec

I like surprises too. n.n As I think I've said before, even stick figure versions would make me happy. XD I'm not hard to please.

Anyway, so here's Sky's art, yaaaay. It was funny, I went to get my mail and looked and the mailbox was completely empty, and I was all sad, then I noticed Sky's little card waaaay in the back, I almost missed it. I was so excited!

You'll have to forgive me, I don't have a scanner at the moment so I hope a photo is okay.

It's Torie!

Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Cfe0

Yaaaaay

And I hope you don't mind if I share the doodles too, because they drove me into cuteness overload omg

Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Sply

Thank you so much Sky, I love all of this! I seriously had a huge grin all night from this. XD I'm mailing yours out tomorrow so I hope it gets to you soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:24 am

Heeehehe! Im glad you found my tiny little card~! XD How dare they try to hide it from yoou!
Back to top Go down
Pirate_Kay

Pirate_Kay

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 am

Kynale, what is your address so I can send yours out when I can? Very Happy
I finished it all ready, I had so much fun working on yours! ^O^
I want to keep it for myself Rofl! Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:14 am

I'm having computer trouble at the moment which makes it really hard to scan things (I like scanning the cards before I mail them in case they get lost, and just to keep a record for myself) so I think I'll hold off on more trades until the problem is fixed... sorry :C

...however, the three outstanding trades I have (with Kynale, Thane, and Delphina) are done already and can be mailed out as soon as you guys are ready for them! (I'd still prefer to do the two Canada mails at the same time if possible but if it doesn't work out that is also fine xD )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Ah, Dusk! If you want to avoid multiple trips to the post office I have now discovered the secret to mailing letters to Canada from the US! XD

All you need is one of these bad boys!

But if you don't wanna pay for a sheet of 20 of 'em online like I didn't, when you go to the post office to mail one letter off to Canada - you can buy a couple more of just single global stamps from them! :3 Heheh I was watching as that was like the only thing the lady had to do for the letters and was like hey... what if I didn't want 20 of those stamps.. could I just get like... 5?

And now I am ready for 5 more letters to be sent off to Canada! >83 No more office line waiting for meee (Until I run out at least phhfff)
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:00 am

ahhh Sky this is perfect! I went to the post office and got a sheet 8> (I just didn't want to pay shipping on them when the PO is easy walking distance xD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artist trading card swap!   Artist trading card swap! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artist trading card swap!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next