SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

World-Building and Story Q&A Game

Go down 
+2
Duskglass
sky665
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World-Building and Story Q&A Game   World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 am

Ah, yes more in detail about ze magics:

Spoiler:

Also gonna add on s'more question answering for Contact!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: World-Building and Story Q&A Game   World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 am

Ahhh, you sneakily added more answers!
Does the heart-stealing kill the person the heart is stolen from? And if not, does the person become 'bound' to the thief at all? Or experience some other side effect?

(If there's a story anyone would like me to talk more about, or a specific question you'd like an answer to, I'd be happy to write more! These are fun to do, but I lose interest in typing them out when I can't tell if anyone is actually interested in reading the answers xD;; )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: World-Building and Story Q&A Game   World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:15 am

Hehe yes!
Spoiler:

And yesss all the stories - any stories! And all the questions - any questions! XD Answer them all! For all! I do like reading them all, except I'm constantly stumped on new questions to think up. ((Most of the ones I've added here I've.. actually just stolen from other places looking around for question ideas! <<;; ))
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: World-Building and Story Q&A Game   World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:51 am

ohhh? whose heart did Devlyn steal? xD (or is that Spoilers?)
annnd... is there an advantage to only taking half that balances out the danger? (if not, why would anyone do it at all?)

I dunno, the thread sort of became everyone posting their own stuff without responding to the other posts (except to occasionally put in a generic 'these are all so interesting to read!'), so I wasn't sure if anyone was... REALLY ACTUALLY interested... I dunno, maybe I'm being silly xD;;; but I find it more fun when there is dialogue! Otherwise I feel a bit like I'm talking to a wall xD;;;

anyway, thought up a few more!
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: World-Building and Story Q&A Game   World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 pm

The advantage is that the person you steal the heart from doesn't think you're completely evil? XD Hehe. There really isn't an advantage for them, which is why they don't do it. Although Devlyn's dad teaches him first how to steal just half a heart figuring he'd probably be too weak to steal a whole heart on his first try. ((So it probably takes more strength to steal whole hearts - especially if its your first heart stealing. And he was like - near death when he stole his first heart XD ))

And yes the one who he steals the heart from is a spoiler! But soon.. someday soon! 8'I All will be revealed.

And ah, yes! XD Sorry haha, like I said - I'm stumped for questions. So I will just read the answers and go ooh so interesting ohh.. I should think of more questions to respond to in response to those answers oohhhhh
/sits there for a few minutes
.............Ahh.
/Just makes a comment about how it was interesting and calls it a night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World-Building and Story Q&A Game   World-Building and Story Q&A Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World-Building and Story Q&A Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2