SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Blind Date Game

Go down 
+3
aaawhyme
twocue
sky665
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

Art Gallery : deviant|tumblr

Blind Date Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 am

That's awesome aaawhyme. o-o

I have the first two dates done. The other two I should be able to finish after my class today since I don't have anything due tomorrow.

Date One: Tyr x Ryuu
Ryuu is uncertain how to tell Tyr that you're supposed to feed the bread to the pigeons, not eat it. He'll probably not end up saying anything. My analysis of how they would get along is...pretty well actually. Ryuu is used to taking care of troublesome or strange people and he would probably worry about Tyr. He also has wings which he has been hiding for pretty much his entire life (black feathers). I thought it was interesting also that they are exact opposites in coloration. XD

All of the people going on dates are from the same story and a lot of them are essentially half dragon so quite a few of them have wings in different colors/patterns. I'm going to have them hiding them on dates though, they get in the way and are heavy. ^.^

Date Two: Char x Isabelle
It's good Char wanted to go on a date because he got my character who wanted to go on a date but was too much of a princess to ask someone else haha. She would probably find his bad boy demon self marvelous and not be frightened of him in the least. And she would make him go do touristy things.

Date Three: Doiran x Jack
They went to the movies. Or tried. Jack is completely oblivious to the concept of a date and does not really understand what one is. She was not interested in going at all and only finally agreed because Ryuu went on one and she will not admit to the idea that she can’t do something he can. She is the type that does not take easily to new people but cares fiercely about those who she knows well so she would make a terrible date. She would probably immediately try to pick a fight with him and after that failed would think that he’s a weirdo/not worth knowing (like she’s one to talk). She would probably get caught up playing a fighting game in the lobby since she hasn’t seen those before but likes fighting a ton, and they would miss the movie. Doiran would probably end up getting ignored the entire time. I think she would only get along well with someone who would fight with her haha. Or maybe someone who she could treat like a servant…but then she would still look down on them so. (I’m so sorry, she’s so rude. T_T I think you are the only person that ended up drawing a terrible match too, everyone else seemed to give me the best possible match.)

Date Four: Trinity x Calvin
Oh my gosh wish when I saw Trinity I laughed. You got Calvin. He is a cold and sarcastic guy who is a bit of a nerd. He has an obvious crush on Isabelle and your character actually physically looks kind of like her. I think he would have responded well to any pretty girl though. XD He would probably tone down his jerk for her and maybe even be flirty in a weird way. He is maybe not so perfect for her. His lifespan is longer than a normal person but he is not immortal, and he is a bit of a romantic at heart but I think he would come off as awkward and a bit perverted.

Last edited by Mashimizu on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Ahhh, so far these are all great!! XD

HERE is my fun batch of blind dates:

Spoiler:

1. - Mei Hua! (thewishbunny)with Chester. Chester isn't really into tea and stuff. He'd rather go to a party or something, but I don't think Mei Hau would be up for that. So, gotta settle for what you get right Chester? At least she's cute!

2. - Festus (twocue) with Derek. The date was going okay until after the appetizers, Festus asked if Derek would like to be the main meal. "Check please, we are done here."

3. - Albert (Mashimizu) with Casey wasn't expecting to be on a date, and she appreciates the flowers Albert has to offer so she can use them to hide her fangs. She politely listens and hopes a question about her strange eyes doesn't come up into the conversation.

4. - Grieve (aaawhyme) with Percy. I'm not sure why Percy doesn't seem to be enjoying the date. I think that blood rose is mighty thoughtful. Plus look, he's smiling! That can only mean good things to come.

5. - Zashret (Duskglass) with Jackie. Zashret tries to impress Jackie with her skills, and she tries to be polite by stating how amazing that is. She is really impressed too, to be honest. Not sure why she's having problems. Maybe something to do with being a water type.

Heeeheh!
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Mashimizu djfsdjfkhOMG AHAHA I love it! THE BLUSH OMAGGG LOL! xDD This looks great!!! Thank you! ahaahaha! <3

Sky! GRIEVE WOULD SO GIVE A BLOODY FLOWER OMG. Who wouldn't want a bloody flower? I mean come on! it's so thoughtful! lol! I LOVE IT THANK YOUUU SODSFKDJHFKSMUUCHH.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:31 pm

hahaha these are great! I should have mine up later. C:

(really appropriate for Tyr to be paired with another hidden-wingsy dude! and it's a good thing Jackie didn't try to take Zashret swimming, haha)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:45 pm

They should try that on their next date XD Jackie tries to teach her how to swim.. but can't understand why she can't just breath underwater.
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:12 am

Aaaaand.... done!

1. Astasia (aaawhyme)
Astasia won a date with Luthe!
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Blind_dates_astasia_by_phantomteacup-d5uzamu
Astasia decides that Luthe is probably a demon, but doesn't attack because he doesn't seem hostile and it would be extremely rude to attack one's date.
The date ends, and she politely tells Luthe that she enjoyed the date but he isn't her type. Luthe doesn't understand what she means by 'type'. She tells him to forget about it.

2. Casey (sky)
Casey won a date with Zena!
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Blind_dates_casey_by_phantomteacup-d5uzan4
Casey picks her favourite romcom. Zena discovers that 'movies' are boring. Casey is oblivious and enjoys the film.
The film ends, and Zena offers to take Casey to do 'something fun'. Casey politely declines when she learns what sort of thing Zena considers to be fun. Zena shrugs and says it's her loss.
(....well, at least Casey had a good time!)

3. Kiran (Thane)
Kiran won a date with Tenziel!
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Blind_dates_kiran_by_phantomteacup-d5uzamh
Kiran is a bit leery of this whole 'dating' thing but Tenziel serves delicious tea and is generally very kind and friendly. Kiran finds it nice to be with someone who doesn't care that he's a demon. They end up getting along and chilling like bros.

4. Leon (Mashi)
Leon won a date with a grumpy undead spacepilot!
Blind Date Game - Page 2 Blind_dates_leon_by_phantomteacup-d5uz7so
The spacepilot has no idea what to do with a date, and can't even take Leon to any of his usual places because they are all bars and he can't take a minor in. They end up sitting in a public place for the duration of the date; the pilot is grumpy and disinclined to talk.
(I almost replaced spacepilot with Nic because I never intro'd spacepilot, but that seemed like cheating... though they have similar personalities and they'd be equally terrible dates. xD;; )
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 am

Heheh I'm glad at least Casey enjoyed her date~! XD
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:42 am

Kiran looks slightly skeptical of whatever Tenziel is talking about XD But of all the 'dates' he could have gotten, this is probably the least antagonistic result, so.... win? XDD
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:03 am

I feel like he'd be skeptical of Tenziel in general for a while xD
(and here's a bonus Grumpy Unromantic Nic!)
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 am

@Sky- Casey is so sweet. If she listened to Albert talking he would probably be babbling on and on about painting and be completely oblivious since he's kind of an airhead and usually lost in his thoughts. He probably wouldn't have minded her fangs and would think her eyes were pretty. XD

@Dusk- I love your spacepilot and bonus grumpy Nick as I do love grumpy characters. Poor Leon haha. They would have just been sitting there the entire time since Leon is not particularly chatty either. As long as he doesn't get into any mischief I guess it's ok. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:44 am

I finished my last two and edited them into the old post, so Doiran and Trinity's dates are up. I love you
Back to top Go down
twocue

twocue

Art Gallery : http://two-cue.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:45 am

Sky - DUDE I already told you on DA but yours is soooooo freaking funny AH man I love it so much XDDDDD ROFL Poor Derek!!!!!

Mashimizu - HAHA Poor Dorian!!! Jack is so cool though, Dorian be her servant right now!! XDDD Haha I really like what you came up with though gosh that's so fun XD
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 am

Twocue! sorry that took so long! Here is your valentines gift! :3

Tummy Troubles

sdfnkjdsf omg, astasia would totally be thinking that! lol

TREES. well that's one thing they have in common. they both like the forest? xD Thank youuu!!
Back to top Go down
twocue

twocue

Art Gallery : http://two-cue.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:17 pm

aaawhyme - HAHAHA No way that is fine, that was hilarious!!!! XDDDD HAHAHA Oh my gosh!!!! Poor Char!! He did not expect that! Man that's so funny thank you so much XD
Back to top Go down
thewishbunny

thewishbunny

Art Gallery : thewishbunny.deviantart.com
thewishbunny.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Sorry about the delay guys XD
(bear with my dumb comics...I never draw these and my sense of humor is less than humorous lolol)

Masao went with Daphne
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Daphne is a detective so her life is full of secrets. Her sister was worried that she was lonely and set her up on a blind date. No doubt Masao's life is equally secretive--if not more so. Suffice it to say, Daphne is a non-believer and has written Masao off as crazy. She wonders if she should take him back to the psych guys in the federal building.
...the date went well...even the waiter thought so.

Ceric went with Cosmic Prince
Spoiler:
Cosmic Prince is the perfect gentleman. He really believes in treating people nicely and he shall be treated the same. That being said, he decided to strike up conversation about the thing he knew the most about...stars. Let's just say Ceric wasn't as impressed as Cosmic Prince thought she'd be. Andddd there Cosmic Prince goes with his drama queen self.

Cutts went with Natalie (my ex-necromancer apprentice)
Natalie was dreading going on this double date with her companion and his new girlfriend. But when she met Cutts, the night was more exciting than ever. A species of dragon she had never studied before!!!??! She kidnapped him back to her lab for a round of questioning and tests. Natalie definitely wants another date, but I can't say the same for Cutts.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mashimizu

Mashimizu

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 pm

That's so completely awkward that I love it. *saves* XD
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Hahah aww! XD No one can please Ceric~
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:50 am

ah mah gawd lol, these are adorable! ahaha thank you so much! Aahh!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Game   Blind Date Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Date Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2