SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Rhemiyl's request Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Rhemiyl's request Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Rhemiyl's request Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Rhemiyl's request Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Rhemiyl's request Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Rhemiyl's request Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Rhemiyl's request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhemiyl

Rhemiyl

Art Gallery : GaiaOnline|deviantART|Tegaki E|te mini|TegakiMessenger (741-6412-2568)|Tumblr|Twitter

Rhemiyl's request Empty
PostSubject: Rhemiyl's request   Rhemiyl's request EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 am

Initializing.... Please wait.

Rhemiyl's request Self_1__gameboy_by_garydosoak-d3j1fy5

I'd adore anyone that'd draw an original character of mine. They could be found here. Lower are options I've picked out. The drawing skill type up front, the story name so it can be searched on my dA or something, and the character, followed by multiple references. Even one character is enough, but I go overboard with my own giftart, so if you're anything like me, I made it easier.

(human/optional creature, bromance) Cork (and/or his crewmates, especially Cretin)

(human, wings) Kisanata: folder, older: 1, 2 (age chart)2, 3
She is a monkey demon with red hair and golden eyes, small wings, horns, and a tail (think Wizard of Oz). Her design has changed over the years.
maybe with my sister's character, Rai: 1, 2, 3

(human) [RPClue] Josien: 1, 2, 3, 4, and maybe even with (human, wings) Relnacht, his partner whom he's in love with (the woman). They'd met in a cardgame, something he'd done to make money now that he was on his own. He'd never lost until to her. His luck plummeted and he was then inedebted to her. She keeps him around until his debt is paid off, but this seems impossible. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
(human, wings) "Jeremy" is Relnacht's younger brother, and Josien's rival. He's a nutcase, somehow acquired ownership of the prison he'd been sent to, a cult, and hellbent on gathering all the carved wooden roosters in the world and banishing them to the Bermuda Triangle (you could even just draw him, he'd appreciate the offering).
1, 2

(human, strange, bromance) [RPClue] Spinner: 1] and or Charade 1, 2 (preferably together 1)
Charade is a gang kind chameleon who has more than a thing for music. He met with Spinner on a trip to New Orleans for a concert. The man stumbled his way to an alley, to which the spider belonged, and passed out. The predator took an interest in him and waited around until he woke. He followed back to the city and became on the the group. The members in the group joked about Spinner being Charade's "woman", to which the spider openly acted upon with a smile.

(human, gore optional) [Millennium] Crux: (and/or his brothers or Clyde, the spoctopus from another comic, I don't need to add refs, he's seriously the entire album... or perhaps battling his opposite, Cosmos 1, 2, story description
He has the ability to manipulate his DNA. His appearance is always changing. He enjoys disembowling himself, seemingly.

(humanesque, wings) Ikraam 1, 2, 3
She is a gargoyle that guards a northern watchtower, now abandoned. She later joined an inventor griffin lady and her shenanigans.

(humanesque. cyclops) Fakir: 1, 2, comic refs for personality
She is a cyclops, and a digbat. She's ridiculous yet dignified. She enjoys speculating and exaggerating stories.

(chicken, human silhoette) [Coop de Grace] Oz and Black 1, 2, 3
Oz is a hen destined to save the world. She is an average run-of-the-mill white breed. Black is an apprentice made who knew too much, attempted to become invisible to avoid his death, and could not undo the spell. They meet when he is facading as her shadow. They later join a knight, Ekram.

(human, creature/alien) [You're More Human Than Most] Kor and Lydia 1, 2, 3, 4, 5(not Lyd), 6 (ignore the other thing)
Kor is an alien beast, most like a centipede, spider, and grub, who takes a liking to a human woman. Lydia finds herself relating to this beast, and noting that he is more human than most of her species.

(human, ) [private RP] Llewellyn and Jacqueline 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Llewellyn is travelling with his sister, Florence in an attempt to negotiate with their demon overlords that had killed their parents and run humankind underground. Llewellyn had come across Jacqueline at some point, a sort of vulturine chocobo sort of breed, where she became friend and packmule. This is set in a post-apocalyptic world that's sort of TTGL with magic.

[Obsidian Campaign] Formir, Iktos, Rogue, Raider
group No other refs for Raider and Formir scanned, sadly so optional.
(anthropomorphic/"furry") +(Royal Campaign) Iktos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
(anthropomorphic/"furry", bromance) +(Merceneries) Rogue and Raider: story, 1, 2
(humanesque, strange, bromance) +(Nightmares) Dreg and Tanith: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (story blurb in 1's comment)

You may anonymously pester me on my tumblr or formspring, if you need any information or details, I'll gladly help you out.

If you'd rather not, fanart would be appreciated. Any non adult human skills needed will be listed aside the character.
Anything from Drakengard 1 or 2 (Angelus(dragon), Caim, Seere(child), Golem(statue), Urick), Shadow Hearts 1 or 2 (Blanca(wolf), Yuri, Lucia, any), Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Soren, Ike, literally any hero), Tales of Symphonia (Genis(child), any), Eyeshield 21 (Musashi, Juumonji, any), Yu Yu Hakusho (Kuwabara, Chu, Yusuke, any), Getbackers (literally any, Ginji, Shido), Fullmetal Alchemist (Alphonse, Hughes (and Mustang maybe?), Envy, Greed, Barry the Chopper, Hawkeye, Havoc), (GIRLY) Princess Tutu (any main, maybe Fakir and Duck?)
Back to top Go down

Rhemiyl's request
Page 1 of 1