SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Rants & Rambles Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Rants & Rambles Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Rants & Rambles Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Rants & Rambles Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Rants & Rambles Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Rants & Rambles Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Rants & Rambles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:59 am

After seeing some discussion about it in General Chat, I thought it might be good to make a thread like this here.

This is a place to vent and to let things off your chest. Anything that is bothering you, whether you've just had a bad day, or you're dealing with a tough moment in your life, you can let it out here. Big or small. Sometimes just talking about your frustration and worries can help ease your mind, so feel free to do so!
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:18 pm

I'll get this one going then XD

Today my sister threw up at school so I picked her up. And when she started puking again I tried to be comforting and rubbin' her back but oh gosh, I can't even handle when people SPIT in front of me it makes me wanna gag. I was all rubbing her back from a distance with my head turned the other way and it was sooo haard aahhh.

I am not motherly material XD;;
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Aww. XD Lots of people are like that I'm sure. But at least you were still able to help her. ^^
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:58 am

I had to clean up some random kid's strawberry scented puke at a store, once. I craved strawberries all day after that. Strangest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:03 pm

That..... is not what I expected to hear after reading the first sentence XD
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:11 am

this thread escalated quickly xD
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:48 am

are you quite sure it was puke?
Back to top Go down
Kynale

Art Gallery : DeviantArt

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Here's my new rant about how I posted a long rant and just as I was about to send it, accidently hit the back button somehow and lost the whole thing argh...

And normally I write out longish posts or e-mails in word first just to prevent that from happening. But the one time I decided to just risk it and type in the dang textbox... why does this always happen?

Well, maybe it just wasn't meant to be shared. In short, the assistant manager at my job is terrible and evil and she just got promoted to head manager and everyone is pissed.

Also I don't know what the hell I want to do with my life anymore. x.x

Sky, that was really nice of you to try and be comforting even when you have problems with puke. ^^; I'm the same way...
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Ugh gosh I'm sooo soorry Kyn XD I understand on both the levels that is losing ALL that you just wrote out and bad managers getting those higher up positions aahhh.

The fact that EVERYONE else agrees with you that they're a lame manager tells you though that you're not alone in this.

Right now I'm hoping the one stickler of a manager at my work like.. just LEAVES someday soon UnU Because the job is SOOO fine whenever she's not there. (Lucky we have a big store so we have like 5 different managers, meaning it's a chance she might not actually BE There some days X'D)
Back to top Go down
Kynale

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Yes Sky, that's exactly how I feel! I have no major problems working there when that manager is not around. I mean it's not exactly a fun job, but I get along with all my other coworkers great and it's manageable. But when she's there, it just turns into hell (which sadly is basically any day shifts except sunday and wednesdays. I LOVE sundays and wednesdays for this reason, and people will try to trade for those shifts all the time. It's in high demand just so they don't have to work with her. XD) She can't deal with stress whatsoever, and takes it out on everyone else. Even customers. I cannot comprehend why they promoted her.

And it's an extra shame because the other assistant manager is amazing. She is the one who deserved that position.

Aha... one thing that did cheer me up though, today the owners put up a notice congratulating that manager on the promotion and stuff... well, one of my coworkers went and wrote underneath it that she believes it's a bad idea, listed actual examples of why this manager is unprofessional, and signed it. Everyone's jaw was on the floor that she had the guts to do that. But I'm really glad somebody did, even if it doesn't change anything in the end.
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:49 pm

WHOA! That is some huge bravery right there! XD Good job co-worker, that's a step in the right direction at least! Maybe it'll start to get better...!?
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:30 am

I hope that coworker doesn't lose their job now xD;; but good for them to stand up; it takes a lot of guts to do something like that, especially attaching your name to it. Hopefully things will get better soon, now that it's been brought up to the owners.
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Agghh that sucks about the backbutton thing. Happened to me so many times I can't stand it. XD

And that sucks when promotions go to people who are clearly undeserving. =c Love what your co-worker did though. And to sign her name on it too, wow. XD I too hope she doesn't get in too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kynale

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:38 pm

The funny thing is, even if they wanted to give my coworker a hard time for that, they're in a position where they're so desperate I don't think they could afford to. We lost/are losing a lot of staff already, after they promoted that manager. (Already proving my coworker correct - she also wrote "I believe many employees will leave" in her note!)

Sadly it was taken down immediately the next day, not sure by who. =\  I would've loved to see that manager's face when she read that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rants & Rambles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants & Rambles   Rants & Rambles Empty

Back to top Go down

Rants & Rambles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS4A :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: