SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Character Q&A game

Go down 
+3
sky665
Selini
Duskglass
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:37 am

Ack, I swear I'm not ignoring this question. T-T I've just been so busy. Sorry for this late reply.

Duskglass wrote:

Nagino: What does your snake form look like? Do you have poisonous fangs?

Um, well... it's probably not that interesting, but her snake form right now is... just a snake. XD Or cobra, rather. (I used to have a design of her snake form where the upper half was human and the lower part snake, but I've scrapped it since then and have been looking through my notes trying to remember why. XD;; ) But either way, she doesn't quite like it. ._. And yes, she has poisonous fangs, but only in snake form (I'm thinking at least).
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Nagihate_zps760643f1
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Okay, here is one for Rensfield!
What are the limitations of your mechanical hands? (Do they function as well as normal hands, and are they superior in any way? Or were you without hands long enough that you can't tell?)
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 am

Got to some of the questions from forever ago!

THE SCARF: A Tragedy in Three Parts.

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qa_doodles_astrid_scarf_zps1b506f26

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_scar2f_zps20983d57

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_scarf3_zps09f6f4d5

I know there is one more left, I will get to it shortly :B
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Oh no the cat is gone! XD Forever alone, the loneliest and saddest of all the scarfs
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 am

Added Fira and Braydon to the list! And the spacepilot too. C:

For Fira: do you receive a lot of discrimination for being half catperson? (and if so, is it worse now than when you were a kid, or is everyone too dazzled by your amazing magery to bother you?)

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Q_amp_a__zombie_by_phantomteacup-d5z1zoz
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 am

Nooo fair. XD Mister zombie, got find a hypnotist to help reveal these zombie-like origins of yours~!

For Fira: do you receive a lot of discrimination for being half catperson? (and if so, is it worse now than when you were a kid, or is everyone too dazzled by your amazing magery to bother you?)
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Firaques_by_sky665-d5z2ce4
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:09 am

I got around to the last one!

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qa_kyte_zps88f18e21

Elizabeth zombiepilot:

Do you eat? If not, what happens if you try to? Do you need to breathe? (if not I imagine this makes the vacuum of space a fair bit easier to deal with).

Do you have any problems with... decomposition? Do you have any kind of daily routine to keep up maintenance?

Fira: What made you decide to help out Braydon, way back in the beginning? :U
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:18 am

Fira: What made you decide to help out Braydon, way back in the beginning? :U

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Firaques1_by_sky665-d5z2n84

((This question actually reminded me of the super old how-they-met little comic thing I sketched out XD I don't think I ever shared it.. EVER though because I ran out of stamina near the end and it's a mess haha.))

Another question!

Teeko: How will do you remember your family? What is one of your most fondest memories of them?
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qazombie_origins2_by_phantomteacup-d5z4f8g
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qazombie_decomp_by_phantomteacup-d5z4faj
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qazombie_foods_by_phantomteacup-d5z4fat
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qazombie_breathing_by_phantomteacup-d5z4fb5

Braydon: how catlike is Fira? Does she purr when you pet her?
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qa_doodles_teeko_parents_zpsbba39d30

Spacepilot: How do you like the name Elizabeth? Is it okay if I call you that from now on? (coz I'm gonna)

What is your opinion on religion? Do you have any spiritual beliefs of your own? How do you see yourself fitting into that?

Fira: Does being part catperson predispose you to being good at magic?
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 am

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qazombie_elizabeth_by_phantomteacup-d5z6qnu

Astrid: Where do you wear your spells? (And how can Teeko use the Fire spell without a written focus? Is it because she's a demon?)
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:30 am

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_magic_zps08d514ec
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qazombie_religion_by_phantomteacup-d5z9ivz

more for Astrid:

What is the strangest place you have ever seen a mage wear their spells? (Have you ever met someone who put them somewhere gross?)

How common are tattooed spells? Or spells woven into fabric? (Paper/parchment doesn't seem very durable.)

Is it possible to cast without speaking? What is the relationship between language and spellery?

Is it possible to reanimate the dead?
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:49 am

Woh woh woh :U

Started reading Temeraire, IT ATE MY LIFE UNTIL I FINISHED IT. But then I did, and now I can be productive again! 8D Until I start reading the second book in the series hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ANYway, part of being productive means contributing to this here thread.

Wondering whether this one needs a warning or if I should put it up on my site at all.... or more censor bars maybe???

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_qa_bondage_zpsdd382ffe

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_tattoos_zpscbadce44

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_qa_speech_zpsd52e9a80

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_qa_dead_zpsadefd70f

Oh goodddddd why are all of these addressed to Astrid WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM AN EXCUSE TO TEXTWALL AURNGGHHH

QUESTIONS FOR OTHER PEOPLE 8D

Elizabeth: How did you go about getting a job as a spacepilot when you are undead? (That must have been an interesting job interview)

What is your opinion on zombie stories?

Tyr: Have you ever been tempted to lie or been put into a situation where telling the truth was difficult?

Tenziel: What is your favourite place you have been :U

Casey: What is your favourite movie?

Rensfield: What was your favourite trick before you lost your hands? Do you still try to do tricks even now, with the metal ones? (If so, is it harder or easier?)

Nagino: What do you do with the jewellery/crafts that you make?

Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 am

Did the spacepilot ones first! Will get to the others in the next couple days C:
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qazombie_stories_by_phantomteacup-d5zj1ya
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Qazombie_jobs_by_phantomteacup-d5zj1y8

But I like Astrid's textwalls P:

Astrid:
Why didn't you hide your sight spells better? Do you like the look of them, or was it just simpler to put them on your face?

Concerning the more 'creative' spell-wearing styles, how did you find out about them? (Did they show you?)

(aaaahhhh yesssss Temeraire ;3; and I think it's probably okay to post the spells one? I wouldn't worry about it....)
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 am

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Asks_by_sky665-d5zror9

For Fira, I believe she'd live in a world similar to Drake/Oliv's (Been considering even making it ACTUALLY being in their same world XD) In which all species have the same chance/ability at using magic. However - because of being what she is it WAS a bit of a challenge to find people actually willing to teach her.

And as for Casey, ever since she was little James and the Giant Peach has always been a movie dear to her heart. She loved that in the end, that giant bugs could live in a city and everyone accepted them and they had lots of friends. (And I bet you can't guess who her favorite character was XD)

Spacezombie tell me about this Matty gal! How well do you two get along? Do you guys ever hang out and do anything for fun?

Teeko, Kiran is now the one who had gotten shrunk instead of you. How do you guys travel now?

Now tiny Kiran, what would you do if you encountered a bug?
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:16 am

Elizabeth: You say it wasn't hard, but you must've still had to prove yourself somehow when you were first starting out in order to get to that point. :U What was your first ever piloting job?

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_qa_tattoos2_zps8c231b94

(One of the drawbacks to putting the spell focus elsewhere has already been demonstrated by Ridriel-- having the focus on her wrist means that the enchantment was cut off when she was collared. If she'd put the spell to return her lost eyesight closer to her eyes (or at least above her neck), it would have continued working-- but as her tattoo was fairly elaborate, she decided to go with vanity instead.)

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Astrid_qa_magic2_zps5d622360

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Kiran_small_1_zps33efe657

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Kiran_small_2_zpsd52eae23

(Almost 100% of Kiran's problems with bugs stem from their size, rather than their inherent nature-- he fights demons way grosser than bugs on an almost daily basis, and has no problems with them so long as they aren't small enough to crawl inside his ears and eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 pm

These are all just so awesome to read. x3

Sorry for the delay. ><
Nagino: What do you do with the jewellery/crafts that you make?
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Osbj4h
There's probably stuff inside the dresser too. Also, Sara is the older brother's girlfriend. Forgot to mention her before. >< But she and Nagino are close.

Hmm... =o

Rensfield: Would you ever want to get revenge on the guy who took your hands?

Drystan: Do souls taste good? Have you eaten a lot of them?

Tiara: Have you ever had any bad accidents with your powers?

Derek and/or Val: What is the bounty on your heads for?

I wish I could think of stuff to ask other chars, but my mind has gone blank. XD;
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:31 am

Oh man, that looks JUST like my dresser XD Except covered in random things all over the place heeheh! Mostly toys...

Ahh, this question. It's funny because this question gets answered by them both in the first part of the second chapter .. XD I think I'll just text response for this one:

"Derek and/or Val: What is the bounty on your heads for?"

Val: Because of those forbidden powers my idiot brother used. We're considered a threat. Doraks who immersed in those powers turned into monsters causing chaos in other planets. Our species have been deemed too dangerous to be allowed life. So, we are wanted dead. For simply being alive.
Back to top Go down
twocue

twocue

Art Gallery : http://two-cue.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:34 am

Sorry I took so long! Here's the answers Smile

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Rensquestionscopy

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Rensquestions2copy

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Rensquestions3copy
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 am

still working on mine (and I need to scan the ones I did on paper) but I guess I'll go ahead and post this one up in the meantime!
Character Q&A game - Page 3 Patch_souls_by_phantomteacup-d617o45
Back to top Go down
twocue

twocue

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 am

Man Drystan could eat my soul any day ;D Sexy sexy man. Gyuhhh ;u;....
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:52 am

Character Q&A game - Page 3 Patch_souls2_by_phantomteacup-d61ndj2

Rensfield: Do your head antenna things serve a purpose, or are they merely decorative?
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:36 am

Drystan: Sexy is something that had long gone away, but you brought it back!

Rensfield: Since buttons are still hard for you with your new hands, who helps you button up all your shirts?
Back to top Go down
twocue

twocue

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:06 pm

I do have a question for Drystan, does eating souls do good things for him? And does that mean the souls are destroyed and can't go to heaven or hell or anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Q&A game   Character Q&A game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Q&A game
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next