SS4A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for artists to hang out.

HomeHome  About Us  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Update on status of SS4A.
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Emptyby Kynale Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:01 pm

» Secret Santa Exchange 2015
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Emptyby Selini Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

» 3 More Days!
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Emptyby Kynale Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 pm

» Monthly Art Challenges!
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Emptyby Kynale Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 am

» Secret Santa Participants 2015 (Post here to be added!)
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Emptyby SpiffyChicken Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

» Random Images
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Emptyby sky665 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Share Your Finished Illustrations!

Go down 
+9
Zamorack
Mashimizu
sky665
Selini
Moesph
aaawhyme
Kynale
varethane
Duskglass
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskglass

Duskglass

Art Gallery : tumblr artblog

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:30 am

ooh a fancharacter, neat!

...and well idk how you're giffing, but photoshop has an option in the animate window called 'tweening' which creates a smooth transition between two frames. (I don't think it'd work if you were trying to actually animate movement, but it works for something like the glow effect I used here.) For the Alioth gif, I started with two frames (dimmest and brightest points of the glow), tweened in about 5 frames, then manually added the eye effect and the 'camera' glitchyness (which was done using two PS filters, 'noise' and 'distort > shear'). I also left it at the default 0-second delay, but I don't know what its fps rate is (and it doesn't seem to be a setting you can change).

I dunno, I actually have no idea what I'm doing xD;; the Alioth gif is only the second thing I made (these abominations were the first) and I didn't look up tutorials or anything. But if it's choppy you need either more in-between frames or a higher fps rate.

and yesss I approve of all cosplay ambitions, GO FOR IT 8D

anyway, I finally finished this one today!Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_mzw49aQNPy1rcsmslo3_r1_1280
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

Art Gallery : Deviantart Gallery | Webcomic

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:55 pm

yeeeeee it's a Koos :DDDDD

Here is a Teeko I drew a lil while ago (but didn't post for awhile).... I still really like how it came out though *3*

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_mxdkogqitG1s7c6d9o1_500
Back to top Go down
sky665

sky665

Art Gallery : DA
Tumblr
Webcomics

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:05 am

You ever just... get into a whole family-photo-album-draw-fest-mode? X'D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:21 am

I don't have anything to share, but just wanted to say I really love looking at all these illustrations. ^^

aaawhyme, that picture with the fan character looks so mystical and nice.

sky, that first picture with the family is just so cuuute. I love how you draw character expressions.

Dusk, I really like the pictures with the black-winged guy looking so protective over the little one. That is just so touching to me. ;3; Your ATCs and paintings are really swell, too. =D

Varethane, your artwork is just always amazing. *-*

Everyone's got such wonderful art. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:24 am

Thanks Selini! You're right, everyone has such great artwork! it makes me want to get betterrrrrrrr!!!

Also, Varethane, have you ever made a process gif? steps of how you make your images? I love that background so much btw!

Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:17 am

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 TrexRobot_Aaawhyme

finished this today, trying my hand at metal stuff
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:18 am

thank you Selini!
I did another one of him just now-- realised that all my art of him is with Phantom and wanted a solo pic xD
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_n2haydrCTc1rcsmslo1_500

And I finished the painting of snakipede guy:Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_n287y4Rm391rcsmslo2_r1_1280
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Whoamg, aaawhyme, that dinosaur looks super cool!!

Re: the previous question, I.... don't have any process gifs, alas. :X It might be possible to make one pretty easily with some of my older paintings, since my layer creation progress was pretty linear (I'd keep making new layers at each stage of progress and continue painting on them, so hiding the upper layers would show the previous version of the piece even though it's been finished for awhile)..... I can look into it, I guess. When I get into a picture I tend to forget about things like recording progress. XD;;

Dusk, those mer-people look super awesome 8T I love the legsssss khsadkjshd;gajks

And, I made a thing the other day! I'll call it done for now.

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Arca_lake_small1_by_varethane-d7a8cw3
Back to top Go down
Zamorack

Zamorack

Art Gallery : http://the-paige-meister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:02 am

Completed product. Did not finish it the next day eheh...

Aaawhyme is likely going to try her hand at doing a new background.  

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 ShesNewShesImproved-1
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 am

did another tiny painting, this time of dragon girl:
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_n3dxxiqIuG1rcsmslo1_r1_500

and I also made a picture of Teeko and Maut as superheroesShare Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_n3clip8Zlo1rcsmslo1_r1_1280
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:49 am

finished some commission art. Very bright magic stuff aahhh. Yay evil ugly goblin!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Selini

Selini

Art Gallery : dA, tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Coolness. *o* I like the vivid colors.
And Zamorack, that glowy effect looks really cool.
And that superhero pic is cute.

*continues to stare at the cool art*
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:12 pm

some fanart I did for the webcomic Namesake:Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_n4tnf7l2Jz1rcsmslo3_r1_1280

and more dragon girl (a bit younger here)Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_n5mqsdb9x11rcsmslo1_r1_1280
Back to top Go down
Zamorack

Zamorack

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:56 am

Reviving this? Maybe? Been awhile since I've posted so...here...Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Nicenoseasshole-1
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:57 pm

YES LET US REVIVE.
(haha I've drawn so much since I last posted here but I won't post everything, it'd be way too much)

I did a V Alioth as a commission sample
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 V_alioth_by_phantomteacup-d7z8do4

and some webcomic ATCs
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Atc__kiran__chirault__by_phantomteacup-d7yz3rh
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Atc__rylie__dream_scar__by_phantomteacup-d7yz3so

and then I discovered my fandom
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Scarf_reaver_by_phantomteacup-d7z59nn

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Combat_by_phantomteacup-d7zlxho

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Insanity_by_phantomteacup-d7zlxht

I'VE NEVER FANDOMMED BEFORE WHAT AM I DOING
Back to top Go down
Zamorack

Zamorack

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:32 pm

SOUL REAVER?!
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:27 am

YES!?!
(there is a lot more)

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Kain_the_dad_by_phantomteacup-d81ol3g

(anyone else doing inktober by the way?)
Back to top Go down
TopSpinTheFuzzy

TopSpinTheFuzzy

Art Gallery : http://topspinthefuzzy.tumblr.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/TopSpinTheFuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:55 am

D...Do animations fit in to this thread...?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TopSpinTheFuzzy

blep
Back to top Go down
Duskglass

Duskglass

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:11 am

I don't see why not! Or you could make a share your animations thread; I know we've got a few animators hanging around.

TOO MUCH
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Drowned_abbey_by_phantomteacup-d822g3r
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Balance_by_phantomteacup-d830ui4
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Anachronism_by_phantomteacup-d83vyrd
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Leeeeetle late to the party but YAAAAS SOUL REAVER

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Spectral_by_varethane-d7wee0d

Also I recently drew this Teeko to make a new print for my Kickstarter thingy Very Happy

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Lilypads_by_varethane-d81nfnt
Back to top Go down
aaawhyme

aaawhyme

3dBrooke
Facebook
Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Duskglass wrote:
I don't see why not! Or you could make a share your animations thread; I know we've got a few animators hanging around.

TOO MUCH
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Drowned_abbey_by_phantomteacup-d822g3r
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Balance_by_phantomteacup-d830ui4
Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Anachronism_by_phantomteacup-d83vyrd

your art is just amazing as ever! I love these!
Back to top Go down
varethane

varethane

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:36 am

Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Tumblr_net8wxJszM1qhr58bo1_1280

I find it funny that my post and dusk's post above represent two different fandoms both acronym'd LoK

I may edit this post later, because I am super duper not happy with that leopard-print attempt at lava. Gonna go back in later, with references. But maybe when it's not 2 in the morning on a work night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Finished Illustrations!   Share Your Finished Illustrations! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share Your Finished Illustrations!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next